Drive Electric Earth Day 2019 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2019, 01:37 PM Thread Starter

Drive Electric Earth Day 2019

Anyone attending a Drive Electric Earth Day EVent with their PacHy? Or considering coordinating an EVent if there is none currently in your area? It's the companion EVent to National Drive Electric Week.

https://driveelectricearthday.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-03-2019, 11:10 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlatinumHybrid View Post
Anyone attending a Drive Electric Earth Day EVent with their PacHy? Or considering coordinating an EVent if there is none currently in your area? It's the companion EVent to National Drive Electric Week.

Thanks for the heads-up about April events. I don't want to host, but would love to be an attendee with my PacHy. No events in my half the State yet, but will watch for it. I've always been fascinated with the plug-ins at other EV events in past years. Now we can attend one with a plug-in!
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-04-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:

Just signed up for the Long Island event (although we'll see if I can make it once they pick a day). Thanks! {Jonathan}

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-16-2019, 10:34 AM

Garage
update plug-in America

Quote:

Just an update that the plug-in America site seems to be adding local locations quite rapidly lately. The local Seattle EV association is hosting two events this year in the same locale as previous years, one in May and one in September. Both show up through the search in Plug-in America where they weren't there a week earlier. I'll be attending them both with my PacHy on display. To my knowledge, they haven't had a PacHy at their events in the past. I'm sure there will be some heads turned at the event seeing an American minivan with plug-in capability!

Current happy owner/operator of 2019 Pacifica Hybrid Limited. Previous happy owner of a 2018 Pacifica Hybrid Touring L, and before that a Hyundai Sonata Hybrid.
2019 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, White with alloy intererior, Nav, safetytec, tri-pane sunroof, all weather mats/cargo liner for the Newfs. Enjoying multiple $7,500 EV rebates thanks to the tax code!
True odometer measured mileage on full charge = 30-34.
True average MPG on highway 30-33.
True range (ICE+EV) leaving at least 2 gallons in the 16.5 gallon tank = ~450 miles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 10:37 AM

co-hosting 4 EVents on the same day in MA, Saturday April 27th

I'm co-hosting 4 EVents on the same day in MA, Saturday April 27th - Braintree, Concord, Middleborough, and Taunton - and looking for PacHy owners will to display their vehicles.

Anyone interested? Please contact me or just sign up.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page