Scissor Jack recommendations - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By SciTchr

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 11:10 AM Thread Starter

Scissor Jack recommendations

Community,

I'm planning a long road trip and I'm bringing a full size wheel / tire. I'm looking for a scissor jack but I can't seem to find one that meets the weight specifications of the Pacifica Hybrid. Has anyone purchased one or used one that can provide a recommendation? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 12:34 PM

If you have a Harbor Freight nearby or along your road trip, they have a 2.5 ton for $35 that has decent reviews (for what that's worth). That should be fine since gross weight is just over 3 tons.

2019 Hybrid Limited Black with bird poop accents, S Package, Froot Loops, Advanced Safetytec, NO SUNROOF
☞ manufactured Weds 11/07/18 at 6PM, it was overcast
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 02-25-2019, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgem8 View Post
Community,
I'm planning a long road trip and I'm bringing a full size wheel / tire. I'm looking for a scissor jack but I can't seem to find one that meets the weight specifications of the Pacifica Hybrid. Has anyone purchased one or used one that can provide a recommendation? Thanks.
Welcome to the forum.
I would think that a Mopar scissor jack for a 2018 Pacifica would work. Check with the dealer or website (if you have time to order it) if you don't find another jack. I suspect that the same jack is used for all 2017+ spare tire kits, so the jack sold separately should work. I bought the spare tire kit that came with the jack and haven't needed to use it yet, but I am still glad that I have it.
https://store.mopar.com/2018-chrysle...256894AB-item/
sjambok likes this.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build

Last edited by SciTchr; 02-25-2019 at 01:32 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page