Recall V15 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 12:06 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 20
Recall V15

My 2018 PacHy has been listed for the the V15 recall. aka the nhtsa 19V-143 recall. Anybody know anything about this, or is there already a thread going?

Thanks.
nanewnanew is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 12:24 AM
Senior Member
 
Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Central Illinois
Posts: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanewnanew View Post
My 2018 PacHy has been listed for the the V15 recall. aka the nhtsa 19V-143 recall. Anybody know anything about this, or is there already a thread going?

Thanks.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum...oller-arm.html

2018 Pacifica Limited Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Uconnect® Theater with Streaming and Sound
Interior Protection Package
Trailer Tow Group
Advanced SafetyTec Group
KeySense
8–Passenger Seating & 20–Inch Wheel Group
Delete Vacuum / Add Spare Tire
Front and Rear Splash Guards
Engine Block Heater
Lifetime Warranty w/ $100 Deductible


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lily is offline  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-09-2019, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 20
thanks
nanewnanew is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
We just purchased a 2018 Pachy that had sat on the dealership lot for over a year (apparently nobody in CO wants these vans). Drove 2 hours to pick it up, and unfortunately could not drive the vehicle home due to this recall. Fortunately, the dealership gave us a loaner to use in the meantime. We were a bit skeptical about buying a Chrysler product due to reliability concerns, and this is not a good start to ownership!
vandaddy is offline  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: California
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by vandaddy View Post
We just purchased a 2018 Pachy that had sat on the dealership lot for over a year (apparently nobody in CO wants these vans). Drove 2 hours to pick it up, and unfortunately could not drive the vehicle home due to this recall. Fortunately, the dealership gave us a loaner to use in the meantime. We were a bit skeptical about buying a Chrysler product due to reliability concerns, and this is not a good start to ownership!
Welcome to the forum. A bit surprising that the dealer would sell the van with an open recall, but I'm glad they gave you a loaner.
If you put your van info (year, trim, hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP it will show up at the bottom of every post.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build
SciTchr is online now  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 12:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: California
Posts: 1,448
Quote:
Originally Posted by nanewnanew View Post
thanks
If you put your van info (year, trim, hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP it will show up at the bottom of every post.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build
SciTchr is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why is it so hard to get U50 recall done? Jimal Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Recalls 6 03-02-2019 04:39 PM
Recall work marked complete? catboy Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Recalls 7 04-06-2018 12:56 PM
Recall Clairification mickeyboat 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica PHEV Hybrid General Discussion 106 07-31-2017 09:21 PM
2017 Pacifica Hybrid (PHEV) Recall: Power Inverter Module Failure Due to Overvoltage Chrysler Pacifica News Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Recalls 1 07-25-2017 02:15 PM
SiriusXM extension for cars under recall relytgerg 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica PHEV Hybrid General Discussion 1 06-15-2017 01:26 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome