Expressway Mode not working on NAV system - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pacyowner

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 06:35 PM Thread Starter

Expressway Mode not working on NAV system

My NAV systems on 2018 PACHY seems to be stuck in the avoid expressway/tolls mode. I tried to change the option but the check mark makes no difference and it sticks to avoiding expressway/tolls.

This started happening recently over the last month. It was working perfectly fine prior and switching between modes based on check box. Has anyone else experienced this issue with the NAV system. It has made the navigation system practically unusable.

I thought I will reset Uconnect to see if it might help but I don't have the steps. Your help will be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-06-2019, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacyowner View Post
My NAV systems on 2018 PACHY seems to be stuck in the avoid expressway/tolls mode. I tried to change the option but the check mark makes no difference and it sticks to avoiding expressway/tolls.

This started happening recently over the last month. It was working perfectly fine prior and switching between modes based on check box. Has anyone else experienced this issue with the NAV system. It has made the navigation system practically unusable.

I thought I will reset Uconnect to see if it might help but I don't have the steps. Your help will be appreciated.
See if this helps.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum/555771-post28.html

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

I am going to try this link. I think it is stuck in shortest route or eco mode. I will try and update once I test it tonight. Sharing to see if this triggers some ideas in others.

https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum...8-limited.html

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-13-2019, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

This link worked basically it remembers your last setting in the Menu -> current route for all future routes until you reset it. I had it as shortest route, hence it was avoiding express routes.

Seriously, Chrysler needs to upgrade its dealer network. They should be told to point customers to this forum, they are clueless. They looked at NAV and felt we needed to set an appointment for diagnosing this issue. I told them I had a long trip coming i needed the navigation for. No luck. They didn't have appointments so they set it 2 weeks out, for 2+ hours to figure this issue out. They should seriously check out Honda Odyssey dealers and how they take care of their customers and how their appointments and service is so prompt.

For my first American car - Pacifica hybrid, I am super happy with the car but utterly disappointed with the dealer network. :-(

So glad this issue got figured out before the trip.
SciTchr likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page