Intermittent charging issue and ICE starting even when battery is 100% charged.
I have seen couple of discussions on this but compelled to create my own. My 2018 PHEV has little over 6000 miles on it. Lately I am having issues with charging getting stopped in the middle. There is also an ongoing issue where ICE starts up every 5 to 10 minutes even when car is completely charged.
With regards to intermittent charging.
* If I open the car door, it will start charging again.
* Using Uconnect app, If I refresh vehicle data. The charging will start again.
* I primarily use Chargepoint chargers at my work site. These chargers are newly installed about 2 weeks ago. It has happened with multiple chargers so it's not just one charger that's causing the issue.
With regards to ICE starts up every 5 to 10 minutes even when car is fully charged.
* I get no messages with regards to fuel refresh or oil refresh.
* When it comes up it's engine RPM is pretty high even when car is stopped. It will go on for a minute or two and stop with small jerk.