Dealerships Northern California - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2019, 07:27 AM Thread Starter

Dealerships Northern California

Looking for feedback on Chrysler Dealers in the Bay Area in Northern California. I refuse to go to Stevens Creek in San Jose even though they are a mile away from my home. I had several warranty related issues already and this dealer just gives you the run around every time. They end up keeping your car for days on ends and don’t provide any updates on your car when it’s there. What’s worse is I end up having to call in and you’re lucky if someone picks up before it hits voicemail. It’s so bad that even when Chrysler Corporate calls in to help me, they get frustrated with the lack of response.

Any decent dealership in the Bay Area? I will easily drive 100 miles for good service.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-30-2019, 05:24 PM

Follow - Would like to know also
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-01-2019, 03:47 PM Thread Starter

**bump**

tia!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2019, 12:45 AM

Gilroy

Gilroy has the best prices perhaps even in the nation.
As far as service goes I don't know.
South County is the name of the dealership.
A lot of the San Jose dealerships take or leave it attitude
and are pretty arrogant at least with Euro cars.
Yeah finding good service with these may be hard as

there is not a lot of experience fixing them . Just read some of

the car stopped or burned up threads here.

Last edited by ctuna; 08-02-2019 at 12:48 AM.
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2019, 03:53 PM

Normandin in San Jose has been OK. No issues with them screwing up the vehicle while it is there, but they could be a little better about updates, although that has improved in the last 6 months or so. They may be above average as far as dealer service around here.

As far as sales I would also say that Gilroy is the place (I ended up getting my Vehicle in Anaheim since Bay Area dealers wouldn't do anything as far as price goes over a year ago.)
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-02-2019, 09:33 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hqduong View Post
Looking for feedback on Chrysler Dealers in the Bay Area in Northern California. I refuse to go to Stevens Creek in San Jose even though they are a mile away from my home. I had several warranty related issues already and this dealer just gives you the run around every time. They end up keeping your car for days on ends and don’t provide any updates on your car when it’s there. What’s worse is I end up having to call in and you’re lucky if someone picks up before it hits voicemail. It’s so bad that even when Chrysler Corporate calls in to help me, they get frustrated with the lack of response.

Any decent dealership in the Bay Area? I will easily drive 100 miles for good service.
Lasher's Elk Grove CDJ (916) 405-2600. If you need an experienced sales rep there, Victor Macias (209) 652-7233. I cannot speak as to the talent of other reps there, but Victor treats his customers like close family. I suppose that is why he has only worked at two dealerships in the last 30 years. The last dealership he worked at went out of business during the 2008 meltdown when Lasher got lucky and hired him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-03-2019, 04:53 PM

Stead Hilltop Chrysler in Richmond Hilltop for service. They have consistently been great in servicing our two Pacifica PHEVs. As for purchasing there, I have no experience, we have always bought from dealers with the best price and selection.

J. C-H
2017 Platinum
Molten Silver
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old Today, 04:19 PM

I've had decent luck at Walnut Creek Chrysler. They are less terrible than other ones I have been to . They replaced my transmission completely a year ago, did it in about 3 weeks. Got a loaner from Enterprise right down the street.

Never go to Lithia in Concord, absolutely horrible service. I've really been spoiled by Tesla's level of service.

2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited - Billet Silver

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page