Not just for soccer moms - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-08-2016, 09:49 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Not just for soccer moms

Vans are such incredibly useful vehicles, not just for families but also for most people. I have had an Odyssey for many years but now I can't wait to get my 2017 Pacifica. I am retired now but I'm looking forward to taking day trips together with as many as three other couples. Also my two husky dogs will enjoy all the space in the new van. Oh and all those trips to Home Depot where you don't have to worry about what to buy because there's always room for everything.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-09-2016, 10:22 AM

Must see pictures of Huskies !

But, aside from that, you're totally right. Me and the wife (no kids yet.. to my knowledge at least), do plan on doing the same as you, going on road trips with other couples, etc. whilst we still can. I really like how it's so versatile. We could go on for days going on about the possibility of things to do !

What colour are you going with ??
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 09:49 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Not just for soccer moms

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoccerDad View Post
Must see pictures of Huskies !

But, aside from that, you're totally right. Me and the wife (no kids yet.. to my knowledge at least), do plan on doing the same as you, going on road trips with other couples, etc. whilst we still can. I really like how it's so versatile. We could go on for days going on about the possibility of things to do !

What colour are you going with ??
I'm going with the red with the mocha interior
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (280.1 KB, 23 views)

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 11:16 AM

That's a really classy colour combination

But at this point, the main focus of this thread are those two pups ! Darn gorgeous man ! How old ??

Sorry, I'm a huge animal guy ahah
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 06-10-2016, 04:36 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Thank you Soccer Dad now the huskies are going to a bigger head than what they already have. They are 6 years old and they are great dogs. They are both females from the same litter and if they are apart even for a few minutes when they get together its like a big family reunion they are so happy to see each other. What pets do you have?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 01:10 AM

No kids either, just love the versatility. I am going to order a 17 Pacifica Limited in a couple of weeks after I see the "TUSK WHITE" in person. This will be my 31st Chrysler minivan I have owned. Going from a 2014 Town and Country Limited.....Can't wait!

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 07-25-2016, 05:16 AM

I love my pacifica

I to am retired and love vans on trips it is wonderful for all the room or for hauling it is just so handy plus being older it is easy for me and the wife to get in and out of. I have a touring l plus with the safety package in granite gray with dark interior. It has about 500 miles on it but am going to take it for a little trip for a week or two. My last van was a 2013 town and country which I loved but this one is better. A lot of improvements in everything including the ride.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page