Just Custom Ordered a 2018 Limited! - Page 2 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 09:14 PM

I have never special ordered a car in my life. But OMG if I had Id be psyched to be getting something so special just made for me! I hope you have many smiles with that treasure!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 11-08-2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crachau View Post
After a ton of research, we Custom Ordered a Pacifica today!

First time ever doing that with any vehicle, it feels super good to have a vehicle made just for us!

We got a loaded Limited in Granite Crystal Metallic with the S Appearance Package... Haven't seen any of them in inventory in the Western part of the U.S., so I'm hoping the Gray goes well with the all black everything else... But I feel like it's gonna be the most badass minivan in town!

They said 30-60 days for delivery, for those of you that did a Custom Order, what was the delivery time for you?

With the Costco Auto Program, our pricing was $45,470.89 + TTL, which seemed fair. We're also able to apply incentives available at the time of delivery.

I attached the order sheet, can't wait to take delivery!
Hope you received your van by now or will soon. I assume by now they are only building 2019 models. We recently (about a month ago) bought a Granite Crystal Limited with 20" wheel package. We did not get the S package as it is too hot here in FL to have black / dark seats. We have the light seats and we love it. Still working on learning how things work. The granite color is fantastic with the "grayed" out wheels on the regular 20" wheel package so assume you will like the S black wheels also. Enjoy your van when you get it.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page