2018 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus - molten silver alloy - Page 2 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 06-02-2018, 11:24 PM Thread Starter

6 months in. 10,000 miles. Love this van! Knock on wood, no major issues to date.

Had a couple stretches on recent trip, one close to 250 miles where it got 29.5 mpg and the return leg over 300 miles was 29.0 mpg. With a family of four and junk on board. And in a lot of 90-100 degree heat. The powertrain is great for this kind of vehicle and cruising at 80 is no sweat for this thing. It's been averaging 24-25 in typical suburban driving otherwise lately.

The most irritating thing so far is I haven't been able to get the video remotes to pair up. I haven't done enough thread research here to see what that's about. You almost break the remote getting the batteries out of them anyways. Stupidly designed!

LOVE the big moonroof. Didn't need it, but it came with the color choice we wanted in stock, and it's a joy to have, especially for the kids to see the stars at night.

I would probably like it if the console was done a little bit differently. More of a full console; but that's just preference. Overall I think there could be more storage laid out better in the front row.

Our Town and Country was a very good vehicle but the Pacifica is even much better. Really love this thing, debating getting a second cheaper one leased for the second car instead of the sedan. Could very well turn out to be the best vehicle we've ever had.
Bond007 and Maybe_Wayb like this.

Last edited by [email protected]; 06-02-2018 at 11:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-02-2018, 03:39 AM Thread Starter

ruturn leg of about 200 miles or so of interstate driving today following a fresh synthetic change... 30.0 mpg indicated. Still liking the mpg on this thing.
Maybe_Wayb likes this.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2018, 11:25 PM Thread Starter

coming close to 1 year soon. at about 16k.
no issues. not one, it's been completely reliable. just had recall done today for the manual park release tab.
the new thing that did crop up is the van not recognizing phones for carplay, which has never ever been an issue before. Carplay has always been flawless so far (which I cannot say about my 2016 Chevy Malibu). Dude at the dealer said to try unpairing phones and repairing after you have done an iOS update. That or get a new cable, we will see if that works.
Van gets 22-24 mpg mixed driving normally, with the cold weather and crappy winter blend ethanol state gas its been around 20-21 lately.
It's been the most satisfying family vehicle we have had. Will get an oil change soon and see how she does on winter again this year.
Would love to get snows for it, but, $$$$$
Love the pentastar V6. Really a waste that there are no new Chryslers in the pipeline to use this engine. Love the huge moonroof, really brightens up the cabin. The rotary shifter is compact and functional, but if this were my daily driver, something with a more typical console and a more typical but smaller size shifter would be what i would go for.

Last edited by [email protected]; 11-17-2018 at 11:28 PM.

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2018, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
coming close to 1 year soon. at about 16k.
no issues. not one, it's been completely reliable. just had recall done today for the manual park release tab.
the new thing that did crop up is the van not recognizing phones for carplay, which has never ever been an issue before. Carplay has always been flawless so far (which I cannot say about my 2016 Chevy Malibu). Dude at the dealer said to try unpairing phones and repairing after you have done an iOS update. That or get a new cable, we will see if that works.
Van gets 22-24 mpg mixed driving normally, with the cold weather and crappy winter blend ethanol state gas its been around 20-21 lately.
It's been the most satisfying family vehicle we have had. Will get an oil change soon and see how she does on winter again this year.
Would love to get snows for it, but, $$$$$
Love the pentastar V6. Really a waste that there are no new Chryslers in the pipeline to use this engine. Love the huge moonroof, really brightens up the cabin. The rotary shifter is compact and functional, but if this were my daily driver, something with a more typical console and a more typical but smaller size shifter would be what i would go for.

I just hit my 1 year mark last week. Iím at 10k miles, and car has been flawless so far. I agree that this has been one of the most satisfying cars Iíve ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2018 Gas Pacifica Limited, Jazz blue with Alloy interior
8 Seater, Uconnect theater HK sound, Trailer tow package.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page