• 2 Post By Briggsie
  • 1 Post By irpilot
  • 1 Post By cue003
  • 1 Post By Briggsie
  • 2 Post By BrettP

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

New Red Velvet!!

I just got my 2017 Pacifica in red with white leather seats yesterday. I was going to trade in my 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan for a new Caravan, but they were all gone off the lot for this year. The sales lady suggested I look at the Pacifica, so disappointed, I did. OMG....first I looked at the cloth seat version....nice. Lots more leg room than the Caravan, but not sure. Then I sat in the L version....SOLD! I wanted heated seats and a remote start, so that's what I bought. Yippee!!
PacificaAdmin and irpilot like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 09:14 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briggsie View Post
I just got my 2017 Pacifica in red with white leather seats yesterday. I was going to trade in my 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan for a new Caravan, but they were all gone off the lot for this year. The sales lady suggested I look at the Pacifica, so disappointed, I did. OMG....first I looked at the cloth seat version....nice. Lots more leg room than the Caravan, but not sure. Then I sat in the L version....SOLD! I wanted heated seats and a remote start, so that's what I bought. Yippee!!

Congratulations!
Briggsie likes this.

2017 PACIFICA LIMITED GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC, BLACK ALLOY, SAFETY TEC, UCONNECT THEATER/SOUND, 20" WHEELS. DELIVERED 09/12/16.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 03:37 PM

Congrats on the new van. Enjoy it.
Briggsie likes this.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-31-2016, 07:24 PM

Congrats, can you post several pics????

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-01-2016, 11:14 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoncaravanman View Post
Congrats, can you post several pics????
Sure when I take some.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Still Loving It!!!

I've been driving my beautiful Pacifica since I first posted here, and it now has 3000 miles on it. I TOTALLY LOVE this car. I have never had a car I loved this much, and I've had many cars (I'm almost 65 years old). A friend told me that I would never regret having bought a car this nice, and I sure don't. My husband calls it the "Land Yacht" because it is so big and comfy. It gives me a thrill every time I climb into it....and that parking beeper thing when I'm backing out is wonderful in parking lots. YAY FOR PACIFICAS!!!!
CajunPac56 likes this.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
I've been driving my beautiful Pacifica since I first posted here, and it now has 3000 miles on it. I TOTALLY LOVE this car. I have never had a car I loved this much, and I've had many cars (I'm almost 65 years old). A friend told me that I would never regret having bought a car this nice, and I sure don't. My husband calls it the "Land Yacht" because it is so big and comfy. It gives me a thrill every time I climb into it....and that parking beeper thing when I'm backing out is wonderful in parking lots. YAY FOR PACIFICAS!!!!
That's so great to hear! We love ours as well.

2017 PACIFICA LIMITED GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC, BLACK ALLOY, SAFETY TEC, UCONNECT THEATER/SOUND, 20" WHEELS. DELIVERED 09/12/16.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Congratulations on your new van.

And after 2000 miles, we feel the exact same way about ours!

2017 Pacifica Touring-L Plus - Ordered 8/11/16, Purchased 10/13/16
Molten Silver - Black/Alloy - Black Seats
8 Passenger, Advanced SafetyTec, Uconnect 8.4NAV
Tire and Wheel Group, Interior Protection Pkg, Keysense, Spare Tire
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-04-2016, 11:31 AM

Briggsie - I couldn't agree with you more!

Kathy and I like our first model year Pacifica so much that we were strongly considering the lifetime extended warranty but decided that we didn't want to wait longer than about 3-4 years to trade in for, say, the 2020 Pacifica...you know the one with these very minor annoyances fixed...where the rear liftgate adjusts, the brightness control for the Uconnect screen works better, a NAV with pinch zoom, a Uconnect Theater that never crashes, a smaller keyFOB, a spare tire on one side of the van and an even stronger vacuum on the other side, AND we get...drum roll...Apple Carplay! That last sentence might look like a complaint list but, believe me, IT IS NOT...we love this van. Of course, we'll look around at other minivans and SUVs at the time but all this particular one has to do is BE RELIABLE and Chrysler can count on us to look at Pacifica first in 3 or 4 years.
generaltso and Killertom8o like this.

Brett
2017 Gas Pacifica Limited, Vel Red/Black/Alloy
Tow, Vac, Adv SafetyTec, UConnect Theater, 18" Wheels
Oil: Five quarts

Last edited by BrettP; 11-04-2016 at 11:33 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page