New 2018 Hybrid Limited - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By stop-eject
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Don_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Posts: 10
New 2018 Hybrid Limited

Hi,
Picked up my new Limited two weeks ago and am reasonably happy. Took a trip to Florida last week and had no new issues and made good use of the ACC feature. Lots of nice features, but was surprised about the lack of ability to store settings in memory.

Vehicle came with one issue that was not discovered until we were on our trip, the fuel door would not open with the press of the button. Called the Assist contact and was directed to go to the dealer. Called the dealer and was able to get to a tech who told me about the emergency release for the fuel door which temporarily solved the problem. Making arrangements now to get to the dealer for resolution.

2018 PacHy Limited
Don_G is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-09-2018, 10:29 PM
Senior Member
 
seo68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: TX
Posts: 1,144
Welcome. I have only put gas in mine twice in 5000 miles, so I haven't really had much chance to test my fuel door.

What kind of settings are you trying to set in memory. Do you mean like memory seats and mirrors?

2018 Bright White Pacifica Hybrid Limited
Ordered: 15 SEP 2017
VIN: 19 SEP 2017
D1: 19 SEP 2017
Build sheet: 25 SEP 2017
JS: 28 SEP 2017
SL: 28 OCT 2017
KZ: 29 OCT 2017
Sticker: 30 OCT 2017
Dealer: 21 NOV 2017
Possession: 28 NOV 2017
seo68 is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 08:15 AM
Senior Member
 
MLambert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_G View Post
Vehicle came with one issue that was not discovered until we were on our trip, the fuel door would not open with the press of the button. Called the Assist contact and was directed to go to the dealer. Called the dealer and was able to get to a tech who told me about the emergency release for the fuel door which temporarily solved the problem. Making arrangements now to get to the dealer for resolution.
Congrats on your new PacHy! I've got a 2017 and had the same fuel door issue (which cropped up during our first road trip, of course). My dealer had to replace a part to fix the problem, and we haven't had any issues since then. I've had my 2017 for about 7 months and loving it!

2017 Jazz Blue Pacifica Hybrid Platinum
MLambert is online now  
 
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 09:36 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Don_G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
Posts: 10
Yes, should have been clearer, the ability to link seat, mirror, radio, etc to fob and store settings. This is not an issue at the moment, since I am the only driver of this vehicle at the moment. Wife prefers to use our 2013 Town and Country.

Put my Blue Driver to work on this vehicle and got a little useful information, it is showing 3 Powertrain Control Module Codes:

P04B6 - 'Fuel Fill Door Stuck Closed
P04C0 - 'Fuel Fill Door Unlock Control Range/Performance'
P0204 - 'Cylinder 4 Injector "A" Circuit'

Will bring these to the attention of the dealer when I take it in next week.

2018 PacHy Limited
Don_G is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 10:50 PM
Senior Member
 
seo68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: TX
Posts: 1,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_G View Post
Yes, should have been clearer, the ability to link seat, mirror, radio, etc to fob and store settings. This is not an issue at the moment, since I am the only driver of this vehicle at the moment. Wife prefers to use our 2013 Town and Country.
Yeah, FCA dropped a few options from the Hybrid Limited as opposed to the gas model to keep costs down. To keep feature parity with the gas Pac would have made the hybrid several $K more expensive, and FCA apparently felt like that wouldn't work, so they opted for a closer price parity as opposed to feature parity.

2018 Bright White Pacifica Hybrid Limited
Ordered: 15 SEP 2017
VIN: 19 SEP 2017
D1: 19 SEP 2017
Build sheet: 25 SEP 2017
JS: 28 SEP 2017
SL: 28 OCT 2017
KZ: 29 OCT 2017
Sticker: 30 OCT 2017
Dealer: 21 NOV 2017
Possession: 28 NOV 2017
seo68 is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-10-2018, 11:02 PM
Senior Member
 
Longtimemopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 886
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by seo68 View Post
Welcome. I have only put gas in mine twice in 5000 miles, so I haven't really had much chance to test my fuel door.

What kind of settings are you trying to set in memory. Do you mean like memory seats and mirrors?
" I have only put gas in mine twice in 5000 miles,". Any difference in your home electric bill $$$ ???

2017 Pacifica
Touring L
Billet Silver
Package 27L
mfr. 5-17
Longtimemopar is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 08:33 AM
Senior Member
 
stop-eject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: MD
Posts: 1,614
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimemopar View Post
" I have only put gas in mine twice in 5000 miles,". Any difference in your home electric bill $$$ ???
I have two plug in vehicles.

*** 2019 Hybrid Limited ***
stop-eject is online now  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 08:47 AM
Senior Member
 
Longtimemopar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Palm Coast, FL
Posts: 886
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by stop-eject View Post
I have two plug in vehicles.
you attribute this to the hybrid recharging? Gas or electric ------> the power has to come from somewhere

2017 Pacifica
Touring L
Billet Silver
Package 27L
mfr. 5-17
Longtimemopar is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 10:19 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Posts: 1,907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don_G View Post
Hi,
Picked up my new Limited two weeks ago and am reasonably happy. Took a trip to Florida last week and had no new issues and made good use of the ACC feature. Lots of nice features, but was surprised about the lack of ability to store settings in memory.
Vehicle came with one issue that was not discovered until we were on our trip, the fuel door would not open with the press of the button. Called the Assist contact and was directed to go to the dealer. Called the dealer and was able to get to a tech who told me about the emergency release for the fuel door which temporarily solved the problem. Making arrangements now to get to the dealer for resolution.
Hi Don_G,
We would be more than happy to offer our assistance while you are working with our dealers. It is important to us that you are enjoying your time as a new Hybrid owner. Please feel free to send us a private message with additional information if this is something that interests you.
Julie
Chrysler Social Care Specialist

Last edited by ChryslerCares; 04-11-2018 at 10:21 AM.
ChryslerCares is online now  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-11-2018, 12:04 PM
Senior Member
 
stop-eject's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: MD
Posts: 1,614
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimemopar View Post
you attribute this to the hybrid recharging? Gas or electric ------> the power has to come from somewhere
My cars use 20-25kWh every weekday, weekends vary, they probalby account for 1/3 of my total electricity consumption. Still cheaper than gas. With my electricity rates, charging PacHy is equivalent to buying gas at $1.70, for i3 it is $1.20.
Longtimemopar likes this.

*** 2019 Hybrid Limited ***
stop-eject is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hybrid System Limited Warranty tozierre1 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica PHEV Hybrid General Discussion 12 11-08-2018 04:34 PM
New 2018 Hybrid limited is missing features Mischa 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica PHEV Hybrid General Discussion 13 10-01-2018 10:43 PM
2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Hybrid GMAN 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan General Discussion 18 08-23-2018 11:14 AM
2018 Hybrid Limited TampaPacHy Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Owners Registry And Check In Area 1 11-01-2017 03:57 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome