Brand new Pacifica owner - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By bizemom

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-02-2016, 05:31 PM Thread Starter

Brand new Pacifica owner

I've been browsing for awhile and reading all I could about the Pacifica when I first saw it and wanted one! My 2010 Caravan only had 53000 kms (yes I'm in Canada), on it since I bought it in 2011. So still had lots of life left and it treated me well. But oooh, the sleek look of the Pacifica, the newness, automatic doors, Bluetooth, hands free etc etc.......
Dragged hubs to the dealership just to take a peek at why I was so excited about this van. And surprisingly we signed the papers the same day! Hubby says "happy wife, happy life"
I am loving it soo much! Kids are too. My teenager thinks she will get to drive it when she has her license although she swore she would never drive my minivan. hahaha

Its only been a few days but I love that it rides so smooth and almost like a car. Got the front windows tinted too and hopefully soon I can roll the windows down and feel the breeze.
kentfield1951 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-02-2016, 06:26 PM
Banned

Welcome to the forums fellow Canadian !

Glad to hear you and the family are loving the Pacifica What colour did you end up choosing ??

post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-02-2016, 06:58 PM Thread Starter

Thank you!! We went with the Bright White with the black tinted windows

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page