We pulled the plug on a 2018 Touring L. - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Longtimemopar
  • 1 Post By Professor
  • 1 Post By Lipster

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

We pulled the plug on a 2018 Touring L.

We had a 13 Buick encore. Nice little car. I stress the little. We liked my daughters Sienna. Had heard a lot of good things about the new Pacifica, so we tried it out. Of course I had to over research ... but I igress. In Florida there are a LOT of white cars because of the sun. But finding a white car with a white interior is a bit scarcer. Loved the ride! The pickup is quite nice. I am figuring out how the single dvd player works w the UCB input. Lots of good answers on the net too! Love the apple car play! Itunes freebies is a nice perk too! We wanted a comfortable ride to do a 3000 mile trip every year.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
We had a 13 Buick encore. Nice little car. I stress the little. We liked my daughters Sienna. Had heard a lot of good things about the new Pacifica, so we tried it out. Of course I had to over research ... but I igress. In Florida there are a LOT of white cars because of the sun. But finding a white car with a white interior is a bit scarcer. Loved the ride! The pickup is quite nice. I am figuring out how the single dvd player works w the UCB input. Lots of good answers on the net too! Love the apple car play! Itunes freebies is a nice perk too! We wanted a comfortable ride to do a 3000 mile trip every year.
Welcome to the forum. You can put your van information in the signature line of the UserCP (click next to log out) so that it is easier for someone to answer your questions when they come up. There is a lot of info available in the forum by using the search feature. You can download a more extensive owner's manual if you'd like.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-06-2018, 10:29 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
I was thrown off by the "pulled the plug". I took it to mean that you decided against it. Anyway, welcome to the Forum @Professor .....and say hello to Ginger, MaryAnn, Gilligan, etc.
DoninDel likes this.

2017 Pacifica
Touring L
Billet Silver
Package 27L
mfr. 5-17

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-08-2018, 04:46 PM

Garage
Welcome @Professor to the forum. Enjoy the ride.

2018 Touring Plus Gas
Built 02-19-2018 @16:00
White, S Package
Navigation
20" Wheels
Overhead DVD Player
Super Console Added
Body Side Moldings
Splash Guards
All Weather Mats
Lloyd Ultimat Rear Cargo Mat
Spare Tire Kit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

Thank you all for your responses! Actually I look more like the captain than the professor
Longtimemopar likes this.

2018 Pacifica Touring L
Bright White
Cognac/Alloy/Toffee interior
18 in Wheels
Overhead DVD
No matter where you go there you are!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longtimemopar View Post
I was thrown off by the "pulled the plug". I took it to mean that you decided against it
Must have meant 'pull the trigger' I guess.
Longtimemopar likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page