19 Touring L checking in - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By irpilot
  • 1 Post By SciTchr

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-10-2019, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

19 Touring L checking in

Hi all-
haven't lurked here much but will start spending an inordinate amount of time here soon: ) Finally pulled the trigger and decided to retire (despite the wife's hesitation) or beloved 2007 Honda Odyssey. My first Chrysler so a big change from the usual japanese cars we are familiar with. Did a big roadtrip after a week of break in and was pretty impressed. The engine makes alot of noise sometimes like reviewers have mentioned and the uconnect sometimes doesn't seem to recognize my Ipod but overall it was very reliable and nice cruising at speed. The one option I miss is the sunroof but I guess that's pretty rare for a hybrid on the lot but I got the color combo I wanted with black leather and I'm very happy! Look forward to seeing all the hacks everybody has worked out on the car.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_5296.jpg (298.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_5300.jpg (359.4 KB, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachynoob View Post
Hi all-
haven't lurked here much but will start spending an inordinate amount of time here soon: ) Finally pulled the trigger and decided to retire (despite the wife's hesitation) or beloved 2007 Honda Odyssey. My first Chrysler so a big change from the usual japanese cars we are familiar with. Did a big roadtrip after a week of break in and was pretty impressed. The engine makes alot of noise sometimes like reviewers have mentioned and the uconnect sometimes doesn't seem to recognize my Ipod but overall it was very reliable and nice cruising at speed. The one option I miss is the sunroof but I guess that's pretty rare for a hybrid on the lot but I got the color combo I wanted with black leather and I'm very happy! Look forward to seeing all the hacks everybody has worked out on the car.

Long first posts get flagged for approval. You're approved! congratulations and welcome to the forum.
pachynoob likes this.

2017 PACIFICA LIMITED GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC, BLACK ALLOY, SAFETY TEC, UCONNECT THEATER/SOUND, 20" WHEELS. DELIVERED 09/12/16.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-14-2019, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pachynoob View Post
Hi all-
Welcome to the forum. If you put your van info (year, trim, gas/hybrid, etc.) in the signature line of the UserCP (click red letters on the upper right corner of forum computer page) it will show up at the bottom of each post. Lots of good info on the forum.
pachynoob likes this.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page