Ordered. in the club now. - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 30Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 06:01 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Ordered. in the club now.

Well I did it. My first Chrysler product will soon be in my driveway... that is, after the fine folks in Windsor, Canada build it that is.

Touring L Plus with ESS (Engine Stop-Start), Tusk White.

Options: Towing, Tire/wheel, Advance Safety, 8 passenger, NAV.

Price sheet attached.

$1000 deposit (small town dealer would not budge on that)

Will end up paying invoice of $42450 - $4000 in rebates/incentives. TTL is about $2700. They treated me right with my trade in. OTD: $34150 *

FYI: I did learn that, rebates/incentives are actually held over at end of month when they expire until new ones are released.

The dealer is Oak Harbor Motors located in Oak Harbor, Washington. I promised them word of mouth so here goes -- They have some decent deals on inventory! Very transparent dealership in a small military town. If they do customers wrong, they will get blacklisted by the Navy. No joke. They showed me the ordering process and even allowed me to click "submit" when it came time to send the order in. Out of the 4 times I have had to deal with various dealerships, this was by far the easiest and most comfortable experience. They won't budge on price when ordering, dealer invoice it is, but they are fair with trade ins and with on site inventory. They also explained folks that buy from them get priority when service is needed. I can appreciate that.

*price may change due to financing at time vehicle arrives, vs now as well as additional rebates/incentives that may come up.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2017-02-02 08.26.25-2.jpg (88.9 KB, 152 views)
kentfield1951, irpilot and dlaws like this.

Father of thing 1, thing 2, thing 3, thing 4 is getting a minivan.
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus with Tow, Advance Safety, 8 passenger, Tire/wheel, and Nav.
*Ordered 1FEB and delivered 20MAR2017

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Congrats on the order! I know you've been researching for a while. Hopefully, the wait will be short even though it will seem like an eternity!
Gohawks1224 likes this.

2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards

2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GT
post #3 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 07:46 PM

Congratulations!

Thanks for posting the price sheet, lots of interesting information.

post #4 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 08:29 PM

Fanstastic! I am on day 4 of my very first Chrysler and I love it!
John
Gohawks1224 likes this.

2019 Pacifica Limited - Luxury White. Alloy/Black

Previous:
2005, 2008, 2015 Odyssey,
2017 Pacifica Limited - Tusk/Mocha
post #5 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 08:29 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by generaltso View Post
Congrats on the order! I know you've been researching for a while. Hopefully, the wait will be short even though it will seem like an eternity!
Thank you. Since November 2015 to be exact. Thanks for all the help and advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick0212 View Post
Congratulations!

Thanks for posting the price sheet, lots of interesting information.
You are welcome. Any other questions just ask! I will keep this thread active as the build moves to the next stage.

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus with Tow, Advance Safety, 8 passenger, Tire/wheel, and Nav.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Gohawks1224; 02-02-2017 at 08:38 PM.
post #6 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 09:26 PM

Nice, congrats, now the waiting begins!
Gohawks1224 likes this.

2017 Billet/Alloy Limited - UConnect Theater/Sound, 20 inch Wheels, Safety Tec

Previously:
2001 Ody EX
2004 Ody EX NAV
2006 Ody Touring RES NAV
2009 Ody Touring RES NAV
2011 Ody Elite
2014 Ody Elite
post #7 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 12:24 AM

Garage
Thumbs up

What no Kia? HA! Like that was ever going to be an option other than in your sig. Good on you! I think we made the right decision taking the Chrysler plunge.
...as long as I didn't just jinx myself.

What are you driving now?
Gohawks1224 likes this.

* Geez guys, finish your location and signature w model!

DRIVING - 17 Pacifica Hybrid Platinum CDN Granite Grey, Chargepoint EVSE & 240V OEM, Full WeatherTech Sunroof Deflector + Mats, Front MOPAR Mudflaps, Winter RWC 17" + MOPAR TPMS + Michelin Xi2
SOLD - 08 Honda Odyssey Touring White no PAX
post #8 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 01:03 AM

Congratulations!

>Will end up paying invoice of $42450 - $4000 in rebates/incentives

what incentives were you able to get...just wondering what i would qualify for. thanks,
Gohawks1224 likes this.
post #9 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-03-2017, 03:54 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gory View Post
What no Kia? HA! Like that was ever going to be an option other than in your sig. Good on you! I think we made the right decision taking the Chrysler plunge.
...as long as I didn't just jinx myself.

What are you driving now?
haha yeah... that Kia had some options like memory and ventilated seats that were priced at the Touring L Plus level, but that was about it. Pacifica killed it with the options and is probably a better light weight tow vehicle with brembo brakes and decent torque.

I am driving a loved 2011 Mazda CX-9 Touring AWD. Will miss this car but I am starting to be ok with it going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddweb View Post
Congratulations!

>Will end up paying invoice of $42450 - $4000 in rebates/incentives

what incentives were you able to get...just wondering what i would qualify for. thanks,
Conquest, Capital, Sam's, Chrysler Cash... I think I am missing one. Was going to be the military one of $500 but the Sam's club of $1000 trumped it. I am also trying to push for dealer coupon... can't know until the van comes in and financing is done. I tried to use an old expired TDM but they think that is doubtful.

post #10 of 90 (permalink) Old 02-10-2017, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gohawks1224 View Post
Conquest, Capital, Sam's, Chrysler Cash... I think I am missing one. Was going to be the military one of $500 but the Sam's club of $1000 trumped it. I am also trying to push for dealer coupon... can't know until the van comes in and financing is done. I tried to use an old expired TDM but they think that is doubtful.
TDM is not combinable with Sam's Club anyway.

Engine start / stop is the one feature that gives me pause about not waiting and instead going for it on New Year's eve. I'm getting about 17 MPG on my commute now mainly because around half the time is step stopped at traffic lights. Otherwise, the car has been great.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page