What did you do to your Chrysler Pacifica Minivan today? - Page 13 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 97Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #121 of 141 (permalink) Old 04-23-2017, 04:28 PM

Took my bike out for a sunny and windy ride at San Mateo, CA. No need to take the wheels off in fit in the back of my Touring L.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0683.jpg (25.6 KB, 140 views)
Fastskiguy, dogbus and MajikMojo like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 141 (permalink) Old 04-24-2017, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Michael View Post
Installed today a pair of weathertech floorliner...

What what color did you choose? I have the grayish tan carpet too, so figured blacks mats wouldn't look good
post #123 of 141 (permalink) Old 05-08-2017, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoncaravanman View Post
Got my van back from dealer for installing the running boards and also installed my cocoa Weathertech front floor liner.
How much did your running boards cost you? They look sharp! Any complaints so far?
Great looking Paci by the way!

post #124 of 141 (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 12:53 AM

Garage
What did I do? Yesterday I unplugged my PacHybrid and forgot to close the charging door. Ripped the exterior cosmetic covering off on the side of the garage door trim. Luckily the clips were still intact and it slid back on.

* Geez guys, finish your location and signature w model!

DRIVING - 17 Pacifica Hybrid Platinum CDN Granite Grey, Chargepoint EVSE & 240V OEM, Full WeatherTech Sunroof Deflector + Mats, Front MOPAR Mudflaps, Winter RWC 17" + MOPAR TPMS + Michelin Xi2
SOLD - 08 Honda Odyssey Touring White no PAX
post #125 of 141 (permalink) Old 05-09-2017, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sshadowssin View Post
How much did your running boards cost you? They look sharp! Any complaints so far?
Great looking Paci by the way!
I had to order mine and knew I would need to paint as they don't do them in tusk white, so I ordered bright white and since they were already painted (Prepped well) the painter scuffed them up and painted them my Tusk white by color matching the fuel filler door and he was spot on. Don Davis is where I ordered the boards and asked the manager in parts if he would match the online price I found of 530.00 for the running boards. So that was 583.00 for the parts. They had not ever done a Pacifica and so they took 4 hours to do it (that is what they wanted to bill me) but they used the back up painter, so we worked out a deal since I have purchased 9 vehicles from them in the last 6 years and all service gets done at Don Davis. I ended up paying 1080.00 total. I will say the reason I had them do it instead of my body shop is I wanted all of it covered under warranty. Too many wires, the hands free door sensors and the painting would need to match, so it was worth it to me.

I have no complaints at all. I am not as nervous as I use to be with the running boards on the 5th gen models as those factory boards stuck out way to much, these tuck under more. Love them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17353357_10212483118853119_4555977955800011915_n.jpg (95.9 KB, 119 views)
MajikMojo likes this.

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

post #126 of 141 (permalink) Old 05-15-2017, 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoncaravanman View Post
I had to order mine and knew I would need to paint as they don't do them in tusk white, so I ordered bright white and since they were already painted (Prepped well) the painter scuffed them up and painted them my Tusk white by color matching the fuel filler door and he was spot on. Don Davis is where I ordered the boards and asked the manager in parts if he would match the online price I found of 530.00 for the running boards. So that was 583.00 for the parts. They had not ever done a Pacifica and so they took 4 hours to do it (that is what they wanted to bill me) but they used the back up painter, so we worked out a deal since I have purchased 9 vehicles from them in the last 6 years and all service gets done at Don Davis. I ended up paying 1080.00 total. I will say the reason I had them do it instead of my body shop is I wanted all of it covered under warranty. Too many wires, the hands free door sensors and the painting would need to match, so it was worth it to me.

I have no complaints at all. I am not as nervous as I use to be with the running boards on the 5th gen models as those factory boards stuck out way to much, these tuck under more. Love them.

Awesome, thanks for the info! I have an appointment to get tint in a week and a half, and will call about running boards tomorrow. The little man and pregnant wife will appreciate them quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #127 of 141 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 12:27 AM

signed up my Tusk white for monthly car wash place, one price and can take it as many times as you wish for car wash.
Sshadowssin likes this.
post #128 of 141 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 08:36 AM

Wife got divine safetytec installed, aka wife took van to temple for blessings 😂😂😂

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
post #129 of 141 (permalink) Old 06-14-2017, 09:07 PM

I tinted the fronts today. Even the fly window.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
DRZ and MajikMojo like this.
post #130 of 141 (permalink) Old 06-15-2017, 07:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoshi View Post
signed up my Tusk white for monthly car wash place, one price and can take it as many times as you wish for car wash.
I wish I could do that, but have 9 vehicles (5 classics) but 4 daily drivers and I would need for each.....second reason is I want no mishaps, don't want them to scratch up my running boards if they don't get it on the line just right. So, I just go down to a certain wash that has an accurate times, is never broken and is 75 cents a minute, then hop on the 161 toll to drive back home at 80 to dry it off. Costs about 8 bucks to wash and vacuum and it's alone thinking time...works well.

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page