I added WeatherTech Floorliner (floor mats) to our Touring L-Plus - Page 2 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2017, 10:01 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cue003 View Post
Great video. What models/brands are the car seats that you have installed for your children? Are you using seatbelt or latch installation? And are the car seat bottoms flat?

Congrats on the new van.
We have 2 "big" car seats which are Radian brand and are attached via latch - http://amzn.to/2xjOzYA
we also have a high back booster seat that is attached via seatbelt - I couldn't find the exact model but very similar to this http://amzn.to/2fMslIp

I don't know what you mean by are the car seat bottoms flat, can you elaborate?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2017, 10:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
Nice video. Well done. Regarding your black interior, any regrets over choosing that color?
No regrets (so far)! We wanted dark leather since our flex was lighter leather and the kids shoes made them dark.
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2017, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by next_project View Post
We have 2 "big" car seats which are Radian brand and are attached via latch - http://amzn.to/2xjOzYA
we also have a high back booster seat that is attached via seatbelt - I couldn't find the exact model but very similar to this http://amzn.to/2fMslIp

I don't know what you mean by are the car seat bottoms flat, can you elaborate?
Thanks for the info. As for the car seat bottom I mean the surface that touches the seat. Is is relatively flat (as in minimal indentation to the seat) or is it sort of Ike rails to where you end with deep indentations in a few spots on the vehicle seat etc when the car seat is removed?

I hope that is more clear.

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-05-2017, 11:25 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
Is this the set you got: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M6WMO41...=2Z3NBAPS2PT6H

And you like it over the WeatherTech?
This those are the mats I ordered and I am very pleased with the material that they are made from and the fit and finish of these. I still like WeatherTech liners and mats and have purchased many of their products for various vehicles. When I went to purchase mats for the Pacifica I reviewed a lot of customer review data and the Chrysler All-Weather mats had the highest ratings. Also I was focused on finding a Cargo mat that could run between the back of the 2nd Row Seats and the tailgate. There certainly were limited choices. I discovered that Lloyd Mats offered one that would align perfectly with the back of the Chrysler All-Weather 3rd Row foot mats such that the vehicle was fully protected from debris and spills. The typical configuration of our Pacifica is with the 3rd Row Seats stowed, all three in the 2nd Row ready for passengers.

2017 Pacifica Limited
Red, Fully Loaded 8-Passenger
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-06-2017, 07:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cue003 View Post
Thanks for the info. As for the car seat bottom I mean the surface that touches the seat. Is is relatively flat (as in minimal indentation to the seat) or is it sort of Ike rails to where you end with deep indentations in a few spots on the vehicle seat etc when the car seat is removed?

I hope that is more clear.
The 2 bigger ones definitely the latter, the booster is pretty flat though. When i remove the bigger seats that are indentations, but over time the go away or atleast they did with the flex.
post #16 of 32 (permalink) Old 12-13-2017, 10:45 AM

Installed the Weathertech mats in our Pacifica the 2nd day we had it. Great investment to keep the carpets in good shape.
post #17 of 32 (permalink) Old 05-27-2018, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by next_project View Post
Good question, i'll give it a try when i have time and let you know....
Any update on this? Interested in getting the Weathertech for a 2018 Pacifica we purchased yesterday. I have 4 daughters. 3 currently in Indian Princesses with me. We haul a bunch of stuff for camp outs and was wondering if I'd be able to utilize the Weathertech with one of the 2nd row seats down or one of the 3rd row seats down. I think I'd have more space putting down one of the 2nd row seats but we'll see. Thanks in advance for any update.
post #18 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2018, 09:59 PM

Nice video!

2018 Touring Plus, S Package, 20" Wheels
post #19 of 32 (permalink) Old 06-01-2018, 10:19 PM

I bought the Husky, Weathertech, Kagu 3D and Maxfloor, plus I have the OEM

I'll take a video of all 5, none are perfect by any means.
Bond007 and seo68 like this.

2018 Black S Limited EVERY OPTION available.
post #20 of 32 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 09:39 AM

Hey all,
I just got a 2019 Touring-l plus and I am wondering about the stow-n-go functionality.
Any updates on that? Anyone tried to stow one or both their 2nd row seats?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page