I added WeatherTech Floorliner (floor mats) to our Touring L-Plus - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-02-2017, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

I added WeatherTech Floorliner (floor mats) to our Touring L-Plus

This weekend I added the weathertech floor liner for the 2nd and 3rd row (one piece). They fit amazing and totally happy with the purchase. I have pictures, but i guess the forum rules won't allow me to post until I post more. I also documented it in a video and will post a link when i am able to.

BTW: How many posts do i need to enable posting pics/links?

***EDIT - here's the link:
jmlo96, irv, lilk1d777 and 1 others like this.

Last edited by next_project; 10-03-2017 at 11:34 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 01:53 AM

Garage
Look forward to your pics and video. Yeah just keep posting "hellos" and soon you'll have enough posts to do cool stuff like post pics and vids :-)
pachyderm likes this.
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 02:40 AM
Super Moderator

It's been a while since the question has been brought up but I believe we reduced it to 5 last year.

2017 PACIFICA LIMITED GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC, BLACK ALLOY, SAFETY TEC, UCONNECT THEATER/SOUND, 20" WHEELS. DELIVERED 09/12/16.

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 11:33 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpilot View Post
It's been a while since the question has been brought up but I believe we reduced it to 5 last year.
ok good, i think this posts gets me there
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 12:21 PM

What does it look like if you stow one or both second row seats? If I'm doing one, can I fold it over to the other side and then stop and fold it back or would you just take it out?

Blue 2018 Touring-L Plus with Alloy seats. Advanced SafetyTec.
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 02:12 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjk5467 View Post
What does it look like if you stow one or both second row seats? If I'm doing one, can I fold it over to the other side and then stop and fold it back or would you just take it out?
Good question, i'll give it a try when i have time and let you know....
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 08:17 PM

Great video. What models/brands are the car seats that you have installed for your children? Are you using seatbelt or latch installation? And are the car seat bottoms flat?

Congrats on the new van.
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-03-2017, 11:32 PM

Garage
Nice video. Well done. Regarding your black interior, any regrets over choosing that color?
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 09:15 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdjk5467 View Post
I don't have the WeatherTech, but did order the Chrysler All-Weather Mats for all three rows and the area behind the 3rd Row Seats. I really like these mats and always have had WeatherTech in prior vehicles. The interesting thing about the Chrysler Pacifica Stow N Go is that given the various 2 Row Mats, it is important how you deal with the Mats as you Stow either or both the 2nd Row Seats. Don't know about the WeatherTech but the Chrysler All-Weather 2nd Row is one Mat that runs the entire width of the vehicle. It took me a few attempts to find the best way to handle the Mats as I Stowed the seats. At first I wondered why Chrysler didn't split the 2nd Row Mats into two halves such that you didn't need to worry about the opposite side as you stowed one of the two seats. I also wondered why they only had a Ball and Socket attachment for two of the four sockets on the floor (only the outside Ball and Socket connectors are utilized with these mats). Now that I have done this Stow N Go transition a few times I find it is very easy to just pop the Ball and Socket connection near the door on the seat your are stowing and fold the mat over the other side of the mat. This is much easier than I at first had thought and it explains why they didn't connect the middle Ball and Socket connectors. It would have been awkward to reach under the mat and pry up those middle connectors.

2017 Pacifica Limited
Red, Fully Loaded 8-Passenger
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 10-04-2017, 11:40 AM

Garage
Is this the set you got: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01M6WMO41...=2Z3NBAPS2PT6H

And you like it over the WeatherTech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisejd View Post
I don't have the WeatherTech, but did order the Chrysler All-Weather Mats for all three rows and the area behind the 3rd Row Seats. I really like these mats and always have had WeatherTech in prior vehicles. The interesting thing about the Chrysler Pacifica Stow N Go is that given the various 2 Row Mats, it is important how you deal with the Mats as you Stow either or both the 2nd Row Seats. Don't know about the WeatherTech but the Chrysler All-Weather 2nd Row is one Mat that runs the entire width of the vehicle. It took me a few attempts to find the best way to handle the Mats as I Stowed the seats. At first I wondered why Chrysler didn't split the 2nd Row Mats into two halves such that you didn't need to worry about the opposite side as you stowed one of the two seats. I also wondered why they only had a Ball and Socket attachment for two of the four sockets on the floor (only the outside Ball and Socket connectors are utilized with these mats). Now that I have done this Stow N Go transition a few times I find it is very easy to just pop the Ball and Socket connection near the door on the seat your are stowing and fold the mat over the other side of the mat. This is much easier than I at first had thought and it explains why they didn't connect the middle Ball and Socket connectors. It would have been awkward to reach under the mat and pry up those middle connectors.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page