Charleston Sc to Natural bridge Va - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 3Likes
  • 1 Post By Bgbdwlf2500
  • 1 Post By Claudia
  • 1 Post By Bgbdwlf2500

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2018, 12:10 PM Thread Starter

Charleston Sc to Natural bridge Va

Took the 2018 pacifica from charleston Sc to natural bridge VA for my sisters wedding. All in all I actually enjoyed driving it (I'm the guy that bought the 17 ram ecodiesel and the pacifica 🙂 ). Typically 2 downshifts going up the bigger hills netted 3k rpm but it pulled very well, powertrain setup is darn close to perfect. Mileage wise I had it at 30 mpg before we hit the mountains, by the time we stopped I had it at 31.1 going through the mountains. Total trip ended up being at 27 but I was running a little faster and could have had some wind on the way back. All in all I was happy with the ride and the mileage even though it's the wifes lol. I was disappointed when i saw that she was only averaging 20 for her work ride when I got in though. Trip was about 800 miles, it now has about 2300 miles on it.
SciTchr likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2018, 03:49 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgbdwlf2500 View Post
Took the 2018 pacifica from charleston Sc to natural bridge VA for my sisters wedding. All in all I actually enjoyed driving it (I'm the guy that bought the 17 ram ecodiesel and the pacifica 🙂 ). Typically 2 downshifts going up the bigger hills netted 3k rpm but it pulled very well, powertrain setup is darn close to perfect. Mileage wise I had it at 30 mpg before we hit the mountains, by the time we stopped I had it at 31.1 going through the mountains. Total trip ended up being at 27 but I was running a little faster and could have had some wind on the way back. All in all I was happy with the ride and the mileage even though it's the wifes lol. I was disappointed when i saw that she was only averaging 20 for her work ride when I got in though. Trip was about 800 miles, it now has about 2300 miles on it.
20 MPG is all I get too. Iím hoping that will change once I do a long trip as well.
SciTchr likes this.

Dog Sports Mobile Extraordinaire:
  • 2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl with Black/Diesel Interior
  • Tire and Wheel Group (20" Wheels) / Advance SafetyTec Group / Uconnect Theater Package / KeySense
  • Built May 2017, In service Sep 2017
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2018, 05:58 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claudia View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bgbdwlf2500 View Post
20 MPG is all I get too. [IMG class=inlineimg]/forum/images/PacificaForums/smilies/tango_face_plain.png[/IMG] I’m hoping that will change once I do a long trip as well.
I'm sure it will, my wife's work trip is about 9 miles with stop and go. She was averaging 26 with the 2015 crv she had. That's why the 20 was a bit of a surprise but is probably still about right.
Claudia likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page