Aftermarket wheels!!! - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 156Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-15-2016, 10:05 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Wink Aftermarket wheels!!!

Alright, I know some of you have the itch! I do too, but my wife hates it when I modify her cars. I'm probably going to just end up doing a tint and Xpel paint protection, but it doesn't stop me from looking. I've been searching for the offsets of all the different OEM Pacifica wheels, but haven't been able to find them. I'm thinking it will be an offset +45 for the OEM's. All I know is that the bolt pattern is 5 x 5/127. Don't know center bore (but aftermarkets typically ship with centering rings anyway, info still would be helpful).

I think 20" looks very proportional to the Pacifica; the current Honda Odyssey TE's ship with 18's, which I thought were a little small, especially when you evaluated it against the concept van in 2010. Some Odyssey owners on another forum have bumped up to 20's, which I think look great depending on the style (but that's personal preference anyway).

So naturally, when I'm looking, I already know that the Pacifica looks great with 20's, and then it begs the question, 22's??? LOL!!! In all seriousness, in an aftermarket 20" wheel, probably looking at 8-9" width with an offset range +35-45, +35 and below probably getting a little more aggressive, tire section width 245-265 (have to still look at aspect ratio's to match overall stock diameter). A 22" wheel would probably have the same range offsets, and be in a 8-10" in width range.

Not many online aftermarket wheel retailers have updated their sites. I've been just taking information from various sites and extrapolating. It does look like the older Pacificas (in name only) seem to closely match the current Pacificas for specs. If so, it looks like there are plenty of options out there...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-15-2016, 11:11 AM

Garage
Subbed! Thank you sir!

...this minivan is cool!....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-15-2016, 11:26 AM

The factory offset is 50.8mm (i.e. 2"). Anything less than that and you'll have the center of the wheel sticking out further than the factory ones (which you can decide if you want). There have also been discussions that the wheel well liners can be fairly close to the tires on the rear wheels, so you may not want to push the tire widths too far past the factory widths. The center bore is 71.5mm, matching other Chrysler products, including Jeeps, etc.

All of the above is based on my measurements and data collection in preparation for my planned wheel upgrades, but I'm just having a hard time with "throwing away" the wheels and tires that came with it, are well-balanced, and working fine for now.

- 2017 Pacifica Touring-L Plus - Jazz Blue, Advanced SafetyTec, Uconnect 8.4N, KeySense
- Ordered 5/31/16, Current status: KZL as of 6/28/16, Arrived at dealer 7/6/16, Purchased 7/11/16

post #4 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-15-2016, 05:54 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniel9478 View Post
The factory offset is 50.8mm (i.e. 2"). Anything less than that and you'll have the center of the wheel sticking out further than the factory ones (which you can decide if you want). There have also been discussions that the wheel well liners can be fairly close to the tires on the rear wheels, so you may not want to push the tire widths too far past the factory widths. The center bore is 71.5mm, matching other Chrysler products, including Jeeps, etc.

All of the above is based on my measurements and data collection in preparation for my planned wheel upgrades, but I'm just having a hard time with "throwing away" the wheels and tires that came with it, are well-balanced, and working fine for now.
Thanks for the info. I'm waiting until the van arrives to take some measurements. It did catch my eye that the rear fender liners are relatively close to the tire tread, but have not looked at clearances on the inner aspect of the wheels/tires. I usually have more concerns about the fronts, but thanks for bringing that up.
post #5 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-18-2016, 03:47 AM

Been also kicking around the idea of upgrading our stock 18" wheels. Visited a local wheel shop this afternoon and they mentioned the 2017 Pacifica has a default spec of 5x127 +35 offset. Would love a 22" x 9" setup all around powder coated matte merlot to match the Limited edition cranberry interior. Did a quick and dirty mockup of what the VPS-303 would look like. I did a quick and dirty mockup using fellow forum member irpilot's profile shot of his Granite Limited Pacifica. Hope he doesn't mind.

Vossen VPS-303
VPS-303 ? Vossen Forged

CVT (Gloss Graphite)
Vossen Wheels
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 11.25.31 PM.jpg (112.6 KB, 709 views)
post #6 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-18-2016, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killertom8o View Post
Been also kicking around the idea of upgrading our stock 18" wheels. Visited a local wheel shop this afternoon and they mentioned the 2017 Pacifica has a default spec of 5x127 +35 offset. Would love a 22" x 9" setup all around powder coated matte merlot to match the Limited edition cranberry interior. Did a quick and dirty mockup of what the VPS-303 would look like. I did a quick and dirty mockup using fellow forum member irpilot's profile shot of his Granite Limited Pacifica. Hope he doesn't mind.

Vossen VPS-303
VPS-303 ? Vossen Forged

CVT (Gloss Graphite)
Vossen Wheels
I don't mind at all. That looks really good! Nicely done.
Killertom8o and Tsnor like this.
post #7 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-19-2016, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killertom8o View Post

Vossen VPS-303
VPS-303 ? Vossen Forged

CVT (Gloss Graphite)
Vossen Wheels
I like Vossens, but do they have wheels available in our bolt pattern? Or can they do a custom drill?
post #8 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-19-2016, 06:58 PM

Garage
I have just one word for you guys. Group Buy!!
Ramen likes this.

...this minivan is cool!....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-19-2016, 07:21 PM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastskiguy View Post
I have just one word for you guys. Group Buy!!
That's two words
AAMC, Fastskiguy and Longtimemopar like this.

2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards

2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GT
post #10 of 231 (permalink) Old 09-20-2016, 09:36 PM

I too am jonesing to upgrade wheels, but 22s seem too excessive. 20s would be good as wide as possible, and flush. That would be nice. Those vossen wheels look nice, but I'm more a fan of the multi spoke more spindley looking wheels. Keep the info coming and make sure to post pics as you guys go. This will be a valuable resource for all of us.
Gohawks1224 likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in