22" x 9.5" Verde V24's on Bright white Limited. - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 07:00 PM Thread Starter

Garage
22" x 9.5" Verde V24's on Bright white Limited.

Installed my Verde V24 22" wheels today and love them ! ride comfort is great (using 265/40/22) and less road noise than the bridgestones from the factory. Its coming together slowly, more chrome to wrap ! and the roof rack is missing as thats in the way of the next project ???

2017 Bright white Limited
Black/alloy, advanced safety pack,
U-connect theater. Tri-pane roof. Verde Invictus 22"
Quite a few custom modifications and lots more to come .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 07:40 PM

Garage
That is one nice looking Pac. Nice job! Those rims are massive! But everything looks clean and done right.

So what's going up top? :-]

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty
post #3 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 08:43 PM

I love what you're doing to your Pac. Wheels looks really good! I like how the 22's fill a little bit more of the wheel well gap. It looks like it was lowered a little bit. That's still stock height isn't it?

2018 Touring Plus, S Package, 20" Wheels

post #4 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-23-2018, 11:57 PM

Sharp looking Pacifica. Good job.

2018 Touring Plus with S package.
post #5 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 01:03 AM

Garage
Looks good! I was wondering about taking off the roof rails. Is it a finished look with them removed? What brand tires? I am wanting to keep it quiet so if you recommend yours that would help me a lot. Thank you

Other cars: 2017 Kia Soul EV , 2010 Nissan Cube, 2018 PacHy
post #6 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakitez View Post
Looks good! I was wondering about taking off the roof rails. Is it a finished look with them removed? What brand tires? I am wanting to keep it quiet so if you recommend yours that would help me a lot. Thank you
There are several bolts welded into the roof channel, so, no, it does not look finished when removed. I do believe that there are full length trim pieces available to fill the empty rail slots like found in versions with no rack from the factory. My tires are Lexani (made by Nexen I believe) i did a lot of research online and decided to give them a try. The cost of 22's can be outrageous and these were great value, well reviewed, and a fraction the cost of Michelins or Pirellis (which were way out of my budget ). Go to Simpletire.com, great selection and prices with free delivery.

post #7 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlPacifica View Post
There are several bolts welded into the roof channel, so, no, it does not look finished when removed. I do believe that there are full length trim pieces available to fill the empty rail slots like found in versions with no rack from the factory.
That's correct. Mine didn't come with a roof rack and it has the trim pieces in there.

2018 Touring Plus, S Package, 20" Wheels
post #8 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-24-2018, 08:50 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:

Here are the parts if you want to remove the roof rack sections.

https://www.moparnow.com/auto-parts/...trim-roof-scat
Dakitez likes this.

post #9 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 03:29 PM

Love the "dish" on those wheels! Do you have a closeup side view so I can see if the spokes pop out at all? What offset did you get?
post #10 of 24 (permalink) Old 06-25-2018, 07:24 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by teksavy View Post
Love the "dish" on those wheels! Do you have a closeup side view so I can see if the spokes pop out at all? What offset did you get?
Hope this helps !...+35 offset

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in