2019 Spare Tire, Rim Issue and Fix - Page 2 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 06:29 AM

Garage
Just looking today I see this on Amazon...
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg Pac Spare.jpeg (207.1 KB, 34 views)

2017 Pacifica Limited
Red, Fully Loaded 8-Passenger
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisejd View Post
Just looking today I see this on Amazon...
Does the MOPAR 82214035 fit the 2019?

2019 Limited, Luxury White, HK Sound, Tow Group, Advanced Safety Tec Group
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 10:23 AM Thread Starter

I called Moparonline that part # 82214035 (sold on amazon above) is for a 2014 town and country and WILL NOT fit a current model Pacifica.
I was told that the spare tire kits 82214534(ab) will not be produced again until Dec. 2019 and retail for $434.00. I was told by one Chrysler dealer that that part # included everything spare, jack, hardware and 2 panels both black and biege to fit all Pacificas.
I find it hard to belief it includes both outside panels.
I have found the panels on line from $50-85.

* REQUIRES REAR QUARTER CLOSE-OUT LEFT SPARE TIRE DOOR TRIM PANEL: 5RK06PD2AC (ALLOY) OR 5RK06DX9AC (BLACK) IF NOT CURRENTLY INSTALLED.

My search continues to get a usable spare hopefully less than $400.00, like I said, maybe back to my original post idea.

"My Idea is to buy a Chrysler 17" rim it's about $80.00 a decent new 225/60 17 tire $70.00, a 18" rim is over $100 and a decent tire over $100 and the total wight would be 60 lbs combined verses the 17" about 52 lbs and a very similar size overall and safe (ask any expert). But it will also save you over 2% in size in Diameter and circumference (almost 2 inches), and over 5% in width. The combination of less weight and smaller size is important since it will need to be stored in the van."
thclimer likes this.

@019 Pacifica Touring L Advanced Safety Tech Group, S Appearance Package, Premium Audio Group, Key Sense, Uconnect 4C NAV w/ 8.4 " Display and Jazz Blue

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-23-2019, 04:38 PM

I was curious. Here's what I found:

https://www.moparpartswebstore.com/p...2214534AB.html.

Listed price: $307.80.

Good Luck!
wisejd likes this.

2019 Pacifica Limited (gas) - Granite Crystal Metallic, Customer Preferred Package 27P (Advanced SafetyTec Group), Uconnect 8.4 4C Nav, KeySense

Mods: MAX LINER A0232/B0291/E0232 MAXFLOORMAT Floor Mats and MAXTRAY Cargo Liner (Behind 3rd Row for Pacifica 7 Passenger Non Hybrid (2017-2018) Black)
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-24-2019, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

Spare Tire # has been discontinued called many dealers

Thank you for the above link.
It seems most the dealers show that # and appear to have it but when you call them it is not in stock nor available.
Spare tire saga continues!
Maybe someone has a direct line to the manufacture so as to get the true story on spare tires.
Like I said a big dealer told me it showed nothing until December of 2019.
Changing vendors and /or other issues obliviously.

@019 Pacifica Touring L Advanced Safety Tech Group, S Appearance Package, Premium Audio Group, Key Sense, Uconnect 4C NAV w/ 8.4 " Display and Jazz Blue
post #16 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 09:16 PM

spare tire is available

My local dealer had a 20% off parts coupon that he would apply to the Mopar spare tire kit with the new beige plastic cover for about $400. Available overnight. Amazon had the exact same kit for $350 with Prime shipping included. Took a few more days to arrive but saved 50 bucks.

I have 2018 Limited and spare fit nicely in the passenger side stow & go bin. Later I decided to remove the vacuum cleaner and mount the spare in the back since the kit came with all the parts and cover needed.

Had an 17 inch mounted extra wheel and tire left over from a 2015 Town & Country that I threw in the back with all the luggage for a trip to Texas. (Previously I had carried that extra spare on the roof rack in a roof pod for long trips. But since the Pacifica Limited has the full length sun roof, had to block all that sun.) Back home after a month on the road, decided the compact spare is good enough for my peace of mind. Road service available from Chrysler, State Farm, and AAA, so I hope to never change the tire myself on the side of the road.

Have NOT used the compact spare, the old inflated spare, or the vacuum cleaner, but have all available if ever needed.

[[email protected];557551]I bought a 2019 Touring L with 235/60 18's and it just has a Repair kit and air pump.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page