20" Wheel paint code - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-03-2019, 09:28 PM Thread Starter

20" Wheel paint code

For the gray-painted areas of the wheel (inside edges); not for the S package wheels. I've been burned before in that I get my vehicle back from service, and there are scratches or dents or gouges that weren't there before, so I take pictures of my wheels and all doors and bumpers just outside the shop. So anyway, I took my Pac into the dealer for the V53 recall and, w/just over 8K on the clock after an October '18 purchase, decided to go ahead and get the oil changed and tires rotated. So John Q. NASCAR wannabe in the shop needed to show his prowess with the quick-star and gouged up good the paint around many of the boltholes. I talked to the manager and he was, unbelievably, a bit belligerent and generally came across as if it was I who has intruded on his day.

TLDR, dealer gouged up my wheels, I don't trust them to fix it, so I need the gray paint code for the wheels that come with the 20" wheel & tire package. TIA

2018 Limited (gas)
Bright white, Mocha interior
All options save Theater, S package, & vacuum delete

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in