Inflating the Collapsible Spare Tire - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By SciTchr

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 12:16 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Inflating the Collapsible Spare Tire

1: Has anyone inflated the spare tire using the tire inflator kit? If so, how long did it take? Seems like one could spend a significant amount of time waiting for the tire to fill.

2: Does anyone know the difference between the Tire Inflator Kit (PN 82214295, MSRP $93 USD) which comes with the Pacifica and the Mopar Compressor (PN68227799AB, MSRP $200 USD)?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by craig; 08-06-2019 at 01:33 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-06-2019, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig View Post
1: Has anyone inflated the spare tire using the tire inflator kit? If so, how long did it take? Seems like one could spend a significant amount of time waiting for the tire to fill.

2: Does anyone know the difference between the Tire Inflator Kit (PN 82214295, MSRP $93 USD) which comes with the Pacifica and the Mopar Compressor (PN68227799AB, MSRP $200 USD)?

TIA
Found this info using the forum search feature:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhwhizz View Post
I just got a complete spare tire kit from the dealer, it was part of the deal when I purchased the car 2018 touring L. I can’t imagine driving without a spare tire. You won’t need it often but when you need it you’ll be glad you have it. I installed it myself very good instructions with pictures. I inflated the spare just to see how long it would take to inflate, it took about 6.5 min to reach 60psi. When I let the air out it returned to the size it was before inflation. Hope I never have to use it but happy to have it.
Here is a link with a couple of tire repair/changing videos for those interested.
In the video about using the tire service kit (goo), it mentioned that if the tire didn't reach 26 psi in 15 minutes, the tire was too damaged.
https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum...to_threadtools
craig likes this.

2017 Pacifica Touring L (gas) - Sept. 2016 build

Last edited by SciTchr; 08-06-2019 at 11:27 AM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in