My remote start now is failing most of the time. I'll double tap, it beeps twice. I get in, the car isn't running, display says something like there was a failure or it was disabled. I also now have the engine light on also that I've noticed around the same time. Any reported issues of this? Can't find any.
Per pages 28-29 of your Owner's Manual:
"All of the following conditions must be met before the engine will remote start:
• Gear Selector in PARK
• Doors closed
• Hood closed
• Liftgate closed
• Hazard switch off
• Brake switch inactive (brake pedal not pushed)
• Battery at an acceptable charge level
• PANIC button not pushed
• System not disabled from previous remote start event
• Vehicle alarm system indicator flashing
• Ignition in STOP/OFF position
• Fuel level meets minimum requirement
• If an engine fault is present or fuel level is low, the vehicle will start and then shut down in 10 seconds"
We would recommend visiting your local dealership to have your CEL diagnosed. Please don't hesitate to send us a PM for further assistance if needed!
Chrysler Social Care Specialist