Knocking pano sunroof after rain - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 09:48 PM Thread Starter

Knocking pano sunroof after rain

For the first time today I experienced a knocking almost very loud dripping noise from the pano sunroof. This is a 2018 limited with 7k miles. It started after we drove through a heavy rain and disappeared about 20 minutes later. Any help uploading the video it only allows photos?Here is the video where you can hear the noise. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-01-2018, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightadjust2000 View Post
For the first time today I experienced a knocking almost very loud dripping noise from the pano sunroof. This is a 2018 limited with 7k miles. It started after we drove through a heavy rain and disappeared about 20 minutes later. Any help uploading the video it only allows photos?Here is the video where you can hear the noise. Any ideas?
This is why I told my wife that we should get a Pacifica without sunroof. We never use the sunroof in our Jeep so I didn’t see us using the one in the van. Plan on having the van a long time and allot of seals for all that glass on the roof to leak.

2018 Pacifica Limited Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat
Uconnect® Theater with Streaming and Sound
Interior Protection Package
Trailer Tow Group
Advanced SafetyTec Group
KeySense
8–Passenger Seating & 20–Inch Wheel Group
Delete Vacuum / Add Spare Tire
Front and Rear Splash Guards
Engine Block Heater
Lifetime Warranty w/ $100 Deductible

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 09-02-2018, 11:46 AM

Yes, and if, God forbid, you flip and end up on your roof, the last thing I'd want up there is glass. There's tons of content these days on base models sans sunroof.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page