Heated seats won’t turn on - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-27-2018, 08:31 AM Thread Starter

Heated seats won’t turn on

My heated seats in my 2017 will not turn on and I’m not able to change anything regarding my seats in settings either, please help. My van is started and I am able to access and change other settings but when I change the settings for auto on comfort it changes for a few seconds then goes back off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-18-2019, 10:05 PM

I have the very same issue - just got a 2018 pacifica limited, and while I swear I was able to beat the seats during the test drive, once we brought the van home a few days later, the seats and steering wheel won’t heat. I turn the car on and the buttons for the seats and wheel are grayed out, no matter how I access them (through climate, controls, etc). The second row heaters also aren’t working - thinking it may be a fuse issue but they looked okay when I checked today. Did you get this resolved?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page