Unable to play DVDs - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-18-2019, 09:31 PM Thread Starter

Unable to play DVDs

My 2018 Pacifica is a few months old and every once in awhile DVDs won’t play. The screens won’t turn on in the back and the front just displays Bluetooth options when I click on Uconnect theater. I have a video of this happening and can’t figure out how to fix it. I’ve tried turning my car off and opening the door and restarting after 30 seconds. Sometimes it lasts several hours too. For example today we drove 35 min with the DVD player working. We got back in the car four hours later and the DVD player wouldn’t come on at all. I click the button and it keeps bringing me to music. We came back to the car two hours later and same thing, couldn’t get the dvds to start and we tried everythinggggg, including factory reset.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page