Uconnect keeps rebooting itself every 3 mins (Pacifica 2018) - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 12:12 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 9
Uconnect keeps rebooting itself every 3 mins (Pacifica 2018)

Brought my van for V15 recall 2 days ago. They reprogrammed some thing called "Check Radio Software Level and Update (Sales Code UAR or UCR only).. Now uConnect keeps rebooting itself every 3 mins. Resetting, unplugging battery won't help at all. I'm bring it back to dealer in a few days. Just wondering if anyone got the same issue?

2018 Touring L (gas)
aloric is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 11:53 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Posts: 1,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloric View Post
Brought my van for V15 recall 2 days ago. They reprogrammed some thing called "Check Radio Software Level and Update (Sales Code UAR or UCR only).. Now uConnect keeps rebooting itself every 3 mins. Resetting, unplugging battery won't help at all. I'm bring it back to dealer in a few days. Just wondering if anyone got the same issue?
Hello aloric,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this reboot. Keep us updated on your dealer visit when you go back. If you need an additional layer of assistance, don't hesitate to connect with our team via direct message.

Jasmine
Chrysler Social Care Specialist
ChryslerCares is online now  
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 12:15 PM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 9
Got it back from dealer yesterday. I parked it for a few hours then start the car and it keeps rebooting every 3-5 minutes again (it didn't happen when I drive it back home from dealer). . Dealer upgraded the software and now things are messed up. Is there anyway I can get the old software back? It was working fine since day one. Very frustrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChryslerCares View Post
Hello aloric,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this reboot. Keep us updated on your dealer visit when you go back. If you need an additional layer of assistance, don't hesitate to connect with our team via direct message.

Jasmine
Chrysler Social Care Specialist

2018 Touring L (gas)

Last edited by aloric; 05-17-2019 at 12:20 PM.
aloric is offline  
 
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-20-2019, 07:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Posts: 1,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloric View Post
Got it back from dealer yesterday. I parked it for a few hours then start the car and it keeps rebooting every 3-5 minutes again (it didn't happen when I drive it back home from dealer). . Dealer upgraded the software and now things are messed up. Is there anyway I can get the old software back? It was working fine since day one. Very frustrated.
Hello aloric,

I can't necessarily advise if this is possible. What I can do is escalate your inquiry to a case specialist who'll connect with the dealer in an effort to get this resolved. Send me your VIN, mileage, contact information, and dealer name within a direct message to get started.

Jasmine
Chrysler Social Care Specialist
ChryslerCares is online now  
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-21-2019, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Posts: 9
Thanks for your reply. I brought the van back to dealer yesterday. They're gonna replace the radio unit (part on order).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChryslerCares View Post
Hello aloric,

I can't necessarily advise if this is possible. What I can do is escalate your inquiry to a case specialist who'll connect with the dealer in an effort to get this resolved. Send me your VIN, mileage, contact information, and dealer name within a direct message to get started.

Jasmine
Chrysler Social Care Specialist

2018 Touring L (gas)
aloric is offline  
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-22-2019, 08:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Posts: 1,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by aloric View Post
Thanks for your reply. I brought the van back to dealer yesterday. They're gonna replace the radio unit (part on order).
Sounds good, aloric. Keep me updated on how things progress. At anytime if an additional layer of assistance is needed, don't hesitate to send us a direct message.

Jasmine
Chrysler Social Care Specialist
ChryslerCares is online now  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Upgraded to 2018 Pacifica Limited FlaMom New Member Introductions 1 05-09-2019 09:15 AM
2018 Pacifica Hybrid doesn't start Indigo Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Issues And Problems 15 01-24-2019 08:04 AM
Multiple Significant Repairs and Ongoing Issues with 2018 Pacifica Hybrid ajank 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica PHEV Hybrid General Discussion 18 07-01-2018 11:36 PM
Official Pricing from $28,595 joet67 Dealers, Purchasing and Ordering 7 07-21-2016 09:41 PM
Official Press Release joet67 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan General Discussion 0 01-28-2016 02:56 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome