2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

Uconnect "dock" resetting

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  irpilot 
#1 ·
I know this issue is minor compared to a lot of the "bugs" with this vehicle, but has anyone else had trouble with the icons/apps that you drag to the bottom of the Uconnect screen (so they are always visible) being reset or forgotten after a couple drives?

For example, if I drag "phone" from the bottom right to the bottom left position, it works fine; but I've noticed that the next day the icon has moved itself back to the bottom right. Same goes for icons dragged from the main menu (like "uconnect theater" moved down to replace something we don't use, like "media") - they seem to stick for one or two drives but then we notice that the menus get reset back to the default.

I really don't want to have to deal with the dealer on this one (I can only imagine the eye roll we'll receive) but it is annoying that the setting only seems to last for one or two trips before it resets. I can't figure out what causes it to reset - switching drivers/keys maybe? - which is what is even more frustrating.

Anyone else have this problem?

#2 ·
Do you have memory seats? If you don't re-save your memory seat settings after changing the dock buttons, it'll often get reset back to the last saved configuration the next time you get in the car. However, occasionally it doesn't seem to reload the buttons for me and leaves them in the other driver's configuration, I'm not sure why.

#3 ·
Known bug on the 18s. Unfortunately it requires an update from the dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.