U connect remote controls not working and dealer taking weeks to diagnose - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-26-2019, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

U connect remote controls not working and dealer taking weeks to diagnose

So when i picked my 2019 hybrid limited up on 7/4 i could lock and unclock remotely with my phone. I was unable to do it when i got home (the app says remote lock failed after 30 seconds). I tried troubleshooting with uconnect and they advised me that the headunit was bad ( in addition to the u uconnect remote not working when i pressed the sos button and the representative talks to me they do not receive my location from the car) now the car has been at the dealer for about 2 weeks now for this problem it only has 470 miles on it and the dealer tells me they are doing mandatory tests on the system from a chrysler engineer that take hours to perform. What the heck?!. I just didnt expect a 2 week diagnostic time for the gps/ uconnect. I tried to call Chrysler warranty customer service to escalate the issue or to see if i should try to take it to another dealer? Chrysler customer service just tried to refer me to uconnect who tells me i need a new headunit. Has anyone else had a prolonged dealer diagnostic runaround like this and figured out a way to navigate the system?. I am just sure that next week the dealer is going to tell me that they need to replace the head unit but it wont be here for another 3 weeks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page