How can the T23 update solve the stalling problem? My car received the update in September, but my car stalled in January.
Also, how could the update from September solve a problem you didnít know existed until January.
According to the dealership my car had the t23 patch in September and then they did the u01 patch Wednesday...
1) why would I need the u01 if they have already said the t23 fixes the problem?
2) how long have people been driving with the u01 update and/or t23 to know if it keeps the car from stalling?
3) are there any cases of a car stalling after these updates?
4) would a car need both updates? If so, why?
5) tell me exactly what the t23 and/ or u01 does to fix the stalling problem
Last edited by momof4crazies; 02-24-2018 at 04:55 PM.