Power Lift Gate Module improvement available - Page 2 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 19Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilltoppper View Post
I noticed this when we were camping when the lift gate was up for long periods, it must be closed manually. Neither the buttons or the fob would close it. When I closed it manually, then it would operate electrically again. Is this normal or what is described here?
This is normal. It is mentioned in the manual, although it doesn't say how much time must elapse before it stops working electrically.
Hilltoppper likes this.

2018 Molten Silver Pacifica Hybrid Limited purchased Nov 30, 2017.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 02:10 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry17 View Post
Thought:
@m0ebius604 (and @irpilot , @generaltso , @PacificaAdmin )

All the TSBs (like this one) and recalls are scattered (and duplicated) throughout the forums. While you spotlight the cruise control recall on the home page, is it possible to have a permanent thread or linked page on the various updates and recalls for the 2017, 2018 and soon to be 2019s on one page in a coherent order. This obviously would have to be a moderated page and I don't know who would be responsible for tracking the posts to various threads (like this one,) to pick them all up.
I've been trying to help in the various threads, hence the posts all around the forum.

I dont have any moderator authority, but it might make sense to start a Service Information bulletin or recall area to put it all in one place? If theres enough SIB's shared. I can't courier all of them for all The model years to come so unless others will, maybe it doesnt make sense.

Not my call.

For now i'll just post where the conversations are since many are following the threads if its an issue to them.
gory and Longtimemopar like this.

-2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
-British Columbia Canada

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by m0ebius604; 07-30-2018 at 02:25 AM.
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-31-2018, 12:00 PM

Garage
Thanks! Too bad. I just took the car in for servicing and this was one of my complaints. They couldn't replicate it though and so couldn't do anything about it. I don't have the MIL though, so I wonder if this is the same issue. It just beeps and doesn't open or just opens part way and stops.

* Geez guys, finish your location and signature w model!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DRIVING - 17 Pacifica Hybrid Platinum CDN Granite Grey, Chargepoint EVSE & 240V OEM, Full WeatherTech Sunroof Deflector + Mats, Front MOPAR Mudflaps, Winter RWC 17" + MOPAR TPMS + Michelin Xi2
SOLD - 08 Honda Odyssey Touring White no PAX

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-17-2018, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Further enhancements as of October 12, 2018.

Number: 08-099-18 REV. A

"SYMPTOM/CONDITION:
Customers may experience any of these symptoms/conditions below. Upon further investigation the
technician may find the following Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC).
• B1975-00 - Power Liftgate Latch Cinch - Ratchet Secondary Switch Performance.
The customer may also experience one or more of the following:
• **Intermittent condition that allows entry from the power lift gate without the key fob within the
first 90 seconds following the vehicle being locked.
• Intermittently the power lift gate may not open.**
• When the power lift gate is at full open and the lift gate is requested to close, the lift gate may
not respond."

Models: 2017 - 2018 (RU) Chrysler Pacifica

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzc3aui86q...ments.pdf?dl=0
Longtimemopar likes this.

-2018 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
-British Columbia Canada

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page