Number: 08-012-18 REV. D
Date: November 1, 2018
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles equipped with a one of the following radios:
• Uconnect 3 with 5” Display (Sales Codes UAA, UCA, UDA, UGA or UJA).
• Uconnect 4 with 7” Display (Sales Codes UAG, UGG, UJG, ULG, UMG, UDG or UCG).
Customers may experience one or more of the following:
• **Blank rear camera image in reverse (If this is the customer concern use camera LOP 18-60-
02-WT) JL only.
• Audio cutting in and out during memory recall.
• Ring tone too loud.
• AM/FM volume fluctuates.
• While in CarPlayTor AndroidAutoTGoogleTmaps showing wrong location.
• Phone disconnected after first call.
• Black screen or White screen with vertical lines.
• PIN clear and volume locked while KeySense is used.**
• Audio static while in SXM/SAT modes.
• Echo heard during Bluetooth phone calls.
• The radio is locked up.
• The radio remains on after ignition has been turned off.
• The radio resets.
• The radio screen turns black.
• The radio screen shows messages “Software Update” or “ReInsert USB Device” and displays
that screen in a continuous loop.