GROUP: 08 - Electrical
DATE: April 5, 2019
Flash: Central Vision Processing Module (CVPM) System Enhancements
This bulletin involves updating the CVPM with the latest available software.
2019 (RU) Chrysler Pacifica
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles within the following markets/countries: NAFTA,
APAC, LATAM and EMEA.
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles built on or before March 05, 2019 (MDH 0305XX)
equipped with 360 Surround View Camera System (Sales Code XAK).
Customers may experience a Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) illumination. Upon further
investigation the technician may find that one or more of the following Diagnostic Trouble Codes
(DTCs) have been set:
• B23C5-92 - Front Camera-Performance Or Incorrect Operation.
• B23C6-92 - Left Camera-Performance Or Incorrect Operation.
• B23C7-92 - Right Camera-Performance Or Incorrect Operation.
• B217A-92 - Rear Camera-Performance Or Incorrect Operation.
• U0265-00 - Lost Communication With Front Camera.
• U0266-00 - Lost Communication With Left Camera.
• U0267-00 - Lost Communication With Right Camera.
• U0264-00 - Lost Communication With Camera Module-Rear.
In addition, the customer may comment on the following condition:
• The rear camera or camera in the surround view system has a black display screen.