Rear Suspension Air Bags - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 08:34 AM Thread Starter

Rear Suspension Air Bags

Anyone had any luck finding rear suspension air bags that fit the Pacifica. I was hoping by now there would be custom fit air bags out by now, but not on etrailer.

2018 Pacifica Touring plus
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 09:24 AM

Garage
They are already made. I believe there are the bags over original struts and complete air struts available. I did see a set of bags for sale here recently.

https://www.vankulture.com/product-p...suspension-kit

2017 Bright white Limited
Black/alloy, advanced safety pack,
U-connect theater. Tri-pane roof. Verde Invictus 22"
Quite a few custom modifications and lots more to come .
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 09:27 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattlreese View Post
Anyone had any luck finding rear suspension air bags that fit the Pacifica. I was hoping by now there would be custom fit air bags out by now, but not on etrailer.

Here you go....

https://www.pacificaforums.com/forum...le-%24500.html

2017 Bright white Limited
Black/alloy, advanced safety pack,
U-connect theater. Tri-pane roof. Verde Invictus 22"
Quite a few custom modifications and lots more to come .

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-06-2019, 03:01 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlPacifica View Post
They are already made. I believe there are the bags over original struts and complete air struts available. I did see a set of bags for sale here recently.

https://www.vankulture.com/product-p...suspension-kit

Saw this site, but I was thinking more along the line of helper air bags just for the rear suspension to help with suspension sag when towing.

If they just sold a rear set of these I might consider it.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 10:11 AM

OK, This has been a real dilemma with me and my Grammy. mattlreese, yes, I know what you are asking. I tow a 2900 lb A Liner RV and my Grammy tows a 3200 lb Casita, on my previous Town and Country I had bought some Air Lift air bag spring helpers. Were 100.00 on Amazon and were 2 easy hours install. Made a huge diff. I have called and emailed Air Lift Co. many many times over the last almost 3 years and they still have yet to come up with a kit for the Pacifica. I just talked to Paul Cotaco last night about this and he was going to talk to the company he deals with for the VanKulture suspension kits and also another company. The Pacifica has been out 3 years now this month and have sold 305,000 units, they now have a market for the towing community. I will let you know if I get an update.

This is the company that I have bought from before, but after several emails, they have yet to come up or try to come up with a kit for the 2017 on up PAcifica. https://www.airliftcompany.com/

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Damoncaravanman; 04-09-2019 at 10:19 AM.
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 12:19 PM

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1751...=group_comment

Damon
1985 Dodge Caravan LE cream w/wood
1985 Dodge Caravan LE mink brown w/wood
2011 Chrysler Town & Country
2017 Chrysler Pacifica Limited in Tusk White
several other cars

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 12:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoncaravanman View Post
OK, This has been a real dilemma with me and my Grammy. mattlreese, yes, I know what you are asking. I tow a 2900 lb A Liner RV and my Grammy tows a 3200 lb Casita, on my previous Town and Country I had bought some Air Lift air bag spring helpers. Were 100.00 on Amazon and were 2 easy hours install. Made a huge diff. I have called and emailed Air Lift Co. many many times over the last almost 3 years and they still have yet to come up with a kit for the Pacifica. I just talked to Paul Cotaco last night about this and he was going to talk to the company he deals with for the VanKulture suspension kits and also another company. The Pacifica has been out 3 years now this month and have sold 305,000 units, they now have a market for the towing community. I will let you know if I get an update.

This is the company that I have bought from before, but after several emails, they have yet to come up or try to come up with a kit for the 2017 on up PAcifica. https://www.airliftcompany.com/

Thanks for looking into this, I have also contacted several people by email with no luck. I wonder if the rear suspension is different and does not allow for easy install of an airbag.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in