Not able to pair remotes for Uconnect - Page 2 - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-23-2017, 12:26 PM

Is there anything for the 2018 Pacifica regarding this issue? I tried the three button technique, but no luck. I even took the batteries out of one for the off chance that they were conflicting with each other. Even shut off one screen to focus on just pairing one remote with the screen I want. This should not be that hard. REmote technology has been around for half a century.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-23-2017, 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by busterwhat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpilot View Post
Hi. Have you tried the method outlined in the second post? I think you should stick to this thread instead of opening another one with the same problem.
Yes, no luck. Looking for additional help.
Please post a PM to Chrysler cares. They may be able to liaise with your dealership to help resolve the issue.

2018 Gas Pacifica Limited, Jazz blue with Alloy interior
8 Seater, Uconnect theater HK sound, Trailer tow package.
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-24-2018, 05:10 PM

I could not pair the remotes and tried the three button approach. It did not work. I reset the video module by unplugging by removing the cable with the gray clip. I waited 10 seconds and powered the video module back on. When the rear screens restarted, they asked to pair the remotes. The remotes then paired properly.

post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 11-27-2018, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLEE View Post
Where does one download this 600+ page manual? Nothing that came with my vechicle is over 350 pages.
You can download it directly from Mopar here.

-Stach
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 12-10-2018, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldiesel View Post
I could not pair the remotes and tried the three button approach. It did not work. I reset the video module by unplugging by removing the cable with the gray clip. I waited 10 seconds and powered the video module back on. When the rear screens restarted, they asked to pair the remotes. The remotes then paired properly.
I am having the same issue. The remote wouldn't pair even with the three button approach. Where is the video module and the gray clip located? Do you have a photo of it? Is it under the hood? Thanks.
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 02:54 PM

Any help of what grey plug to unplug pictures would help

2019 Touring plus with entertainment pkg
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 03-26-2019, 11:24 PM

I had to unplug the grey cable underneath the passenger seat as well. I unplugged it while the car is running, wait 10 seconds and plug back in. The 2 back screens will reset twice and then I was able to pair the remote like suppose to. I attached a picture of the unit underneath the passenger seat.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uconnect grey plug.JPG (27.5 KB, 20 views)
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-04-2019, 11:13 PM

Pacifica Uconnect remotes

Try different battery brands. I had Duracell Quantum in the remotes and they would not work. Tried all the things other people listed. Changed the batteries to some rechargeable ones and the the remotes worked right away!!!
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 07-04-2019, 10:49 AM

I have a 2019 that I cannot get the remotes to pair. I have done everything, except for unplugging which I am nervous to do. My dealer has no idea what to do and I don't want to take it to them for them to 'play around' with it all day! Any ideas?!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in