No 3rd Row Floor Mats - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

No 3rd Row Floor Mats

So I just purchased a 2019 Pacifica Hybrid Limited, and the dealer did not give me any floor mats for the third row. I was told that the car doesn't come with mats for the third row, is this true? Not a big deal as I usually purchase Weathertech mats anyways, I just don't like being lied to.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 06:43 AM

That’s accurate, there’s no mat between the second row seats or in front of the third row seats. I got the weather tech liner in gray to lighten it up and cover the entire rear.

2019 Hybrid Limited
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 08:33 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the clarification. Just had a bad experience with the dealer I dealt with so wanted to make sure. Already put an order in for some floor mats.

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-10-2019, 08:26 PM

One way you can verify this is that there are posts to attach the mats to in front of the second row, but there aren’t any posts in front of the third row. Regardless, I’m sure you’ll like the mat you ordered much better. The black carpet just seems to show every foot print.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 4C469258-3B02-4349-9DA3-EBDA23BDC052_1557534228500.jpg (158.8 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg 7A46E97C-F6FF-4A3D-B87C-00BFABA79E8D_1557534253250.jpg (70.7 KB, 35 views)

2019 Hybrid Limited
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-11-2019, 10:50 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulk View Post
One way you can verify this is that there are posts to attach the mats to in front of the second row, but there arenít any posts in front of the third row. Regardless, Iím sure youíll like the mat you ordered much better. The black carpet just seems to show every foot print.
Are those Weathertech mats?
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-12-2019, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltuna View Post
Quote:
One way you can verify this is that there are posts to attach the mats to in front of the second row, but there aren’t any posts in front of the third row. Regardless, I’m sure you’ll like the mat you ordered much better. The black carpet just seems to show every foot print.
Are those Weathertech mats?
Yes. I did Husky liners up front because it seemed like the dead pedal went higher, but they didn’t list a liner for the back so I went with weathertech.

2019 Hybrid Limited
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 05:13 PM

Quote:
One way you can verify this is that there are posts to attach the mats to in front of the second row, but there arenít any posts in front of the third row. Regardless, Iím sure youíll like the mat you ordered much better. The black carpet just seems to show every foot print.
Do you have any issues when stowing/unstowing the third row? Several people have complained that the Weathertechs can interfere with the third row seats when then are being unstowed.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavitron View Post
Do you have any issues when stowing/unstowing the third row? Several people have complained that the Weathertechs can interfere with the third row seats when then are being unstowed.
I have 3 car seats in here so I haven’t done much stowing and going but I gave it a shot and I noticed when unstowing the plastic piece at the bottom of the seat goes over the lip of the mat. It still latches fine, so it doesn’t seem like a problem.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C08E8514-5AE3-4EA2-B8B5-4F481ABC8020_1557799403169.jpg (89.1 KB, 21 views)
Cavitron likes this.

2019 Hybrid Limited
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 09:52 AM

Quote:
I have 3 car seats in here so I havenít done much stowing and going but I gave it a shot and I noticed when unstowing the plastic piece at the bottom of the seat goes over the lip of the mat. It still latches fine, so it doesnít seem like a problem.
Warning: off topic.

What car seat protector is that? It looks like it might do a better job on the seat bottom than what I'm currently using.

2018 Pacifica Hybrid - In Canada Eh!
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPLMVR View Post
Warning: off topic.

What car seat protector is that? It looks like it might do a better job on the seat bottom than what I'm currently using.
It looks like these Brica covers. Kind of pricey, aren't they?!!" Butt, hey, your babies and Pacifica are worth it!
PPLMVR likes this.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Billet Silver, AST, 20" wheels (build date 1-25-18)
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude V6 FWD Eco Green

Past . . .
2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L, 2003 Mazda MPV, 1997 Odyssey,
1999 Accord, 1994 Accord, 1988 Accord . . .
. . . and others in the 'way back machine!
. . . First new car:
1962 Plymouth Valiant

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in