car seat protectors - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-31-2017, 05:10 PM Thread Starter

car seat protectors

so what do u guys like for car seat protector when child seats are place....i saw this on amazon, dunno how good they are

https://www.amazon.com/Freddie-Sebbi.../dp/B00CJD5Y4I
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-31-2017, 06:28 PM
Super Moderator

I used those ones in my old car, and I wasn't impressed. They're pretty flimsy. This is the one I use now in the Pacifica and I've been happy with it.

https://www.amazon.com/Brica-Seat-Gu...protector&th=1
chase023 and MomTaxi3 like this.

2017 Pacifica Limited - Molten Silver/Mocha
8 Pax - Vac - SafetyTec - UConnect Theater & Sound
20" Wheels - Tow - KeySense - Splash Guards

2018 Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV GT
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 01-31-2017, 09:13 PM Thread Starter

https://www.walmart.com/ip/SafeFit-C...ector/45414476

just bought that from walmart to see how it is...seems ok, it was cheap...

put the diono radian 100 in the middle, now need to fit a prosport recaro and proride recaro on the sides...
after i read how to remove head rest........sigh...i miss the yukon middle seat already, lol

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 09:06 AM

We have Four of these in our Van.

amazon.com/gp/product/B00368CLXW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

They work AMAZING.

Two of them are hold overs from our Subaru Tribeca. They are VERY durable. We have three kids. My wife's Tribeca was TRASHED when we sold it for the Pacifica (quite the expensive detailing bill), but the seats under these Summer Infant Elite DuoMats was PRISTINE like we just bought it.

HIGHLY recommend.
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailon24 View Post
We have Four of these in our Van.
amazon.com/gp/product/B00368CLXW/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&th=1

They work AMAZING.

Two of them are hold overs from our Subaru Tribeca. They are VERY durable. We have three kids. My wife's Tribeca was TRASHED when we sold it for the Pacifica (quite the expensive detailing bill), but the seats under these Summer Infant Elite DuoMats was PRISTINE like we just bought it.

HIGHLY recommend.
I was just about to buy this one but I noticed that yours has better padding. Do you happen to have pictures of it installed in your Pacifica so I can get a better idea of coverage?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...A2IXQ1BFDAX23W
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-01-2017, 11:36 PM

I have Royal Oxford Luxury car seat protector. They are ultra durable and made of PVC leather. It also has advanced transparent anti-slip PVC dots to extra grip to keep the mat securely in a place.
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by konnerbllb View Post
I was just about to buy this one but I noticed that yours has better padding. Do you happen to have pictures of it installed in your Pacifica so I can get a better idea of coverage?
I'll give it a try tonight but it may be too dark to get a good phone picture. The wife uses the Pacifica as her DD . At worst I'll grab something Friday afternoon.
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

A lot of these seem very similar....I guess the biggest concern is about this rubber residue some leave. That will be horrible.
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-02-2017, 02:54 PM

I've had the prince lionheart leather seat protectors for almost 9 years. They are doing a good job now that my kids are in boosters and did a good job of preventing scuffs or other markings of the leather in my 06 acura tl (replaced with pacifica) as well as keeping the crumbs and sand contained. However, when the kids were in regular car seats, the child seat is so tight to the car's seat and left squished into place for years resulting in permanent indentations in the leather seat. I don't think any seat protector can prevent that if the child seat is properly installed. I
See Prince Lionheart 2-Stage Car Seat Saver - Tan - Babies"R"Us
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 02-05-2017, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailon24 View Post
I'll give it a try tonight but it may be too dark to get a good phone picture. The wife uses the Pacifica as her DD . At worst I'll grab something Friday afternoon.
Let's see if i'm allowed to post pictures yet ...Took some with the carseats out so you can see the coverage. Note: you technically "can" stow-and-go with them still on, but it requires some serious pressure on the floor door. I've decided to take them off to stow.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20170205_110420962_HDR.jpg (107.5 KB, 188 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20170205_110450258.jpg (269.4 KB, 165 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page