Warranty Solutions Group - Any Experience? - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 09:44 AM Thread Starter

Warranty Solutions Group - Any Experience?

Anyone have experience with Warranty Solutions Group? Our dealer was pushing it over the Mopar (Chrysler) extended warranty. Claimed they were both backed by the same underlying insurance company and that they have had better experiences with them. Even though I did a lot of google searching, I couldn't find any information to verify that. What concerns me about Warranty Solutions Group is that even though they have a A+ BBB rating all of the individual reviews are almost universally negative. Not sure if that is just the vocal minority. The overall volume of reviews is small.

In any case we're looking at a 8 year 125K MaximumCare warranty from Chrysler or a 8 Year 120K Five Star from warranty from Warranty Solutions Group. We jut bought a brand new Pacifica Touring and tend to keep our cars 8 to 10 years and average 15K miles per year on them. I would buy an unlimited extended warranty but they are currently not offered. Any feedback on experiences with Warranty Solutions Group, good, bad, or otherwise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jon

Jon Maiman
2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 10:43 AM

Just a suggestion, but if you want the lifetime warranty you should wait. You can buy an extended warranty like that anytime. Why not wait and see what the market brings? Also, you donít have to buy it from your dealer.

For my wifeís car, we held off until,it became obvious that itís a shop queen. Ended up buying from Ziegler, who beat out dealerís price by about $1,000.

2019 Pacifica Hybrid Limited
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 11:42 AM

Second the Ziegler suggestion. Go here.

What your dealer is telling you is BS. They make more money from that third party, which then profits from poorer service. Any Chrysler dealer will honor your Mopar warranty.

2018 Chrysler Pacifica Limited Billet Silver, AST, 20" wheels (build date 1-25-18)
2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude V6 FWD Eco Green

Past . . .
2012 Honda Odyssey EX-L, 2003 Mazda MPV, 1997 Odyssey,
1999 Accord, 1994 Accord, 1988 Accord . . .
. . . and others in the 'way back machine!
. . . First new car:
1962 Plymouth Valiant

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-21-2019, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

I have gotten a quick online quote from Ziegler as well as from Chrysler Warranty Direct for a Mopar 8Year/125K/$100 Deductible Extended Warranty. Chrysler Warranty Direct is about $100 cheaper than Ziegler. I haven't asked my dealer for a Mopar quote yet.

Anyone know at what mileage/age the price of the extended warranty goes up? From what I can see online, it looks like <=12K miles still qualifies for the lowest rate. Since we drive more than that in a year, it would be less than a year old for us.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon Maiman
2019 Chrysler Pacifica Limited

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page