2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums banner

0-Modded in less than one week

33K views 38 replies 22 participants last post by  YotoWerks 
#1 ·
2 days after picking the car up the wheels went on and then a few days later the chrome delete. May lower it at some point, but have to wait a while for that :|

Possible lowering

See less See more
#7 ·
Why not just get larger rims to fill the wheel gap? It already sits rather low at 5 inches (5.1 to be exact if I remember right).

#8 ·
Even with 22's you still have to run tires with an oversize aspect ratio to increase the overall diameter and fill the gap, so it would screw with speedometer, etc.. These wheels and tires are the same diameter as the factory 20" wheel set up.
Plus the 22's were over a grand more :wink2:

#19 ·
I had it wrapped. The window frames and mirrors are glossy black, the lower chrome strip and door handles are a glossy dark gray. The grill surround and roof rails are satin black. I plastic-dipped the front badge with gunmetal gray. Rear I did badge delete and I tried painting the Chrysler logo black but it looked too much like the "Batman symbol"

#21 ·
They didn't need to remove any trim, which was part of the appeal. I am not sure how long it will last, supposedly years, but I am sure it depends on how well you care for it. It wasn't cheap, but having it professionally painted was a lot more, and it can be fixed or removed. I thought about plastidipping it myself, but my previous experience with PD was mixed, it peeled, was hard to clean, and would look crappy after a while ( I had to redo it once or twice a year and with as much masking as it would have taken to do the van, no thank you), it also wouldn't have achieved the look I wanted.

#30 ·
Loving the chrome delete.....just got my Pacifica and need to get this done ASAP. May try myself as I did the same to my Optima.