Here is a summary of the requirements just in case anyone was curious. I had to send in 2 copies of 11 pages of documentation.
This application form is only valid for the application period ending May 31, 2019 or subsequent end date if the application period is
extended. Applications are selected for funding on a first-come, first-served basis. Only one vehicle is allowed per application. Separate
applications are required for each additional vehicle.
How to Submit an Application:
If you have questions on how to fill out this form or about the LDPLIP, please contact us at 1-800-919-TERP (8377).
1. Complete this application and print all required pages single-sided.
2. Print all required attachments single-sided.
3. Submit two (2) copies (must have original signatures) of all the completed application forms to:
Here is a list of the required forms and attachments:
1. Signature Pages
Below is a list of all the pages that require a signature. Signature pages must include original signatures in signature blocks. No photocopies,
faxes, scanned copies, or other copies of required signatures will be accepted. If a signature page is missing or has been altered, the
application will not be considered.
Form 1 - Application, Contract, and Payment Approval
Form 3 - New Vehicle Information (Dealer/Lessor Representative Signature)
Form 4 - Certification of Eligibility to Receive a State-Funded Grant (Applicant/PERFORMING PARTY)
2. Required Attachments for ALL Applications
Include W-9 Form (Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Form)
Include General Certification Forms 2a and 2b
A copy of a completed purchase/lease agreement signed by the buyer and seller (All pages must be included).
NOTE: A Buyer’s Orders may be accepted in lieu of a purchase/lease agreement so long as it is signed by both the buyer and
seller and submitted along with one of the following documents:
- A copy of a canceled check (front & back) showing payment in full; or
- A finance agreement with a financial institution that indicates the purchase or lease date, the VIN # and the loan amount; or
- A retail installment contract signed by the financial institution and the buyer.
CNG/LPG applicants must also provide:
- A copy of the conversion invoice from the conversion company listing the engine family codes for the OEM and the converted
engine for each vehicle submitted; or
- A photo of the engine plate/EPA certification sticker showing the engine family codes for the OEM and the converted engine; and
- Proof of payment for the conversion system if conversion was not a part of a flow through process.
Applicants must also submit one of the following documents verifying Texas Title and Registration:
- Copies of current title and registration documents; or
- Receipt of Application for Texas Title and Registration issued by the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles; or
- Copy of a completed Application for Texas Title and Registration signed by both the buyer and the seller.
Photocopy of a state or federal identification card i.e. driver's license (If applying as an individual or sole proprietor)