Recommendations on CA dealership to order 2019 from? - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-17-2018, 01:47 AM Thread Starter

Recommendations on CA dealership to order 2019 from?

A lot of folks across the US have mentioned being able to order new 2019s at discounts off MSRP, but I haven't heard of anyone from California doing the same, and I have yet to find a dealership anywhere in the state that would agree to sell a 2019 for anything but full MSRP at the time of ordering. (It's actually difficult enough to get most of them to even reply to inquiries...it's almost as if the majority of these dealerships don't want to make actual sales, but that is for another post entirely!) And I have a feeling they wouldn't honor any incentives or discounts that would be available when the ordered 2019 arrives either.

So has ANYONE in CA been able to order a new 2019 Hybrid from a CA dealership, and had them extend the current discounts they have on in-stock models to the new one you're ordering? I like the Pacificas, but dealing with the dealerships is definitely discouraging...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-04-2018, 02:43 AM

I placed my order back in early September and received my 2019 PacyHybrid yesterday. Antioch Chrysler was the only dealer in the Bay area that was willing to go 2.2 k off the msrp. I ate most of their hold back and got it at invoice. I dealt directly with their fleet manager, Arnold. Really nice and straight up. I recommend them if your in the bay area.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-11-2018, 06:21 PM

You should check with Rydell, they’re discounting the 2019 already. Don’t know about special order. But I already bought one of their 2019 in transit. I emailed them and they said it was $4000 off MSRP. Drove right down and locked in the car.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-19-2018, 06:28 PM

I checked with Gilroy dealership and they're offering $4000 off MSRP as well when you do a custom order. It takes about 8-10 weeks though, which would mean I'll get it next year. I searched around and got the exact specifications I wanted off the lot of Stevens Creek dealership for $3,500 off (after a long negotiation).

I needed the car soon plus the risk of the tax rebate being cancelled before the 2020 tax season is higher so I got the Stevens Creek deal.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 12:52 PM
vic

there is no danger of FCA reaching 200K vehicles limit next yr. GM yes, and even they're fighting to get the law extended..
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-20-2018, 05:30 PM

Trump is not a big fan of EV rebates so he can end it anytime. There's also this senate bill 3559 - Fairness for Every Driver Act (sorry can't post a link yet) that may or may not be approved
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 11:38 AM
vic

I understand the senate bill, but can Donny really end the credit?
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 04:13 PM

Garage
What part of CA are you in? Lasher's Elk Grove Chrysler (near Sacramento) is a high volume dealer that will work with you. If you go there, Victor Macias is the guy that will get you what you want at the best price-ask for him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slpyhed View Post
Trump is not a big fan of EV rebates so he can end it anytime. There's also this senate bill 3559 - Fairness for Every Driver Act (sorry can't post a link yet) that may or may not be approved
I don't know enough to say if he is or is not a fan of EV credits in either the current form or any form, but as the federal credit was put in place by Congress, it will require new legislation by Congress to modify or cancel it. The president cannot single-handedly change tax law. The only other way it could end is if the Judicial branch ruled it unconstitutional.

Disclaimer: I am not a constitutional expert but I did pass 8th grade US history with a B+.
hookshot1, Pickles and craig like this.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 11-21-2018, 05:19 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbier View Post
The president cannot single-handedly change tax law.
Don't tell President Trump that; you will upset him.
Pickles likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page