2019 Hybrid discounts? - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 08:58 AM Thread Starter

2019 Hybrid discounts?

Are there any discounts available for the 2019 hybrid Limited? I stopped and saw my favorite salesman yesterday, he told me there is only $300 markup on dealer cost. He was willing to give me the $1400 hold back and two $500 coupons,
If I currently owned some other hybrid he would have given me some conquest money but since I had already sold my Honda Insight, that was not available.

I suspect that when the $7500 tax credit goes away, that Chrysler will lower dealer cost on the van. Unless I can find a Christmas miracle, I'll keep driving my 2017 Pacifica Limited (gas) with 40,000 miles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 01:42 PM

Garage
I ordered a 2019. They gave us just about $2000 off MSRP. I think that’s about what you are saying your offer was too? Honestly, we decided on a ‘19 because they weren’t offering much more on the 18’s in the Seattle area. I wanted a limited with safetytech and we just weren’t finding the deals we thought we might at the end of the year. Some people are saying they are starting to offer the $7500 off the price of a lease. Might be something to consider.

2019 Pachy Limited S - black on black on black, Safetytec, no sunroof
post #3 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-20-2018, 07:01 PM

FCA is really far away from selling their 200k vehicles for the $7500 US federal tax credit to be phased out (Tesla and GM will both reach those limits in the next quarter or two), so it should be around for a while longer unless the government decides to get rid of it. With GM about to hit the limit I'd suspect they could be lobbying for the sales amount to be increased so they can continue selling cars that qualify.

Seems like most other dealers in the New England area are pricing the 2018 models pretty close to the few 2019 models that are starting to show up. The dealer where I ended up buying my 2019 Hybrid Limited had an advertised price of $2500 off sticker. They said it was a loss and they were trying to meet sales goal for incentives back from FCA. Normally I'd assume that's just sales talk, but in this case I think it was pretty close to their real cost and they made a little more on the documentation fee and took a risk on my trade-in.

That was significantly better pricing for a 2019 compared to the other few dealers that just got some in and was pretty close to the discounts on a lot of the remaining 2018s. One of the dealers I initially looked at had some 2018 models that had been sitting for a year. The only one I would have considered was a Limited and they were willing to come down $4k off sticker, but it had a dead battery, wasn't a color I loved and they low-balled me on trade-in. With depreciation I think the extra $1500 I paid for a model year newer wasn't bad, especially considering it's an exact color combo I wanted.

Eric H. - '19 Pacifica Hybrid Limited - '04 Neon SRT-4 (eBlue/S2)
'92 Dodge Daytona IROC R/T - '91 Dodge Spirit R/T
'07 Ram 1500 - '14 CTS-V Wagon - plus some other stuff

post #4 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-21-2018, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
Are there any discounts available for the 2019 hybrid Limited? I stopped and saw my favorite salesman yesterday, he told me there is only $300 markup on dealer cost. He was willing to give me the $1400 hold back and two $500 coupons,
If I currently owned some other hybrid he would have given me some conquest money but since I had already sold my Honda Insight, that was not available.

I suspect that when the $7500 tax credit goes away, that Chrysler will lower dealer cost on the van. Unless I can find a Christmas miracle, I'll keep driving my 2017 Pacifica Limited (gas) with 40,000 miles

Hi Cornfield. Where are you located? I may be able to help.

Carl
carlsellspacificas.com

www.carlsellspacificas.com
post #5 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-22-2018, 09:54 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlw8 View Post
Hi Cornfield. Where are you located? I may be able to help.

Carl
carlsellspacificas.com
Illinois, about 40 miles due West of Chicago. But your dealership seems to just have touring models in stock. No Limited 2019 hybrids.

Last edited by Cornfield; 12-22-2018 at 09:57 AM.
post #6 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-24-2018, 12:08 AM

Sorry for the delay. My Dad has been in the hospital the last 4 days. I can do $2700 off of sticker if you are willing to factory order and make the trip out to Maryland.

www.carlsellspacificas.com
post #7 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Chrysler is now offering $1000 in customer cash for a 2019 Hybrid (Midwest BC Retail Consumer Cash 51CK1)
post #8 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-15-2019, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
Chrysler is now offering $1000 in customer cash for a 2019 Hybrid (Midwest BC Retail Consumer Cash 51CK1)
If you're still looking, you might try reaching out to Scott at Sam Leman. They seemed pretty fairly priced, although it's a bit of a drive from the Chicago area, if you can't do better around you it might be worth it.

Destination charge just went up $100, not sure if anyone else has ordered a 2019 in the past week but word is that the base price of the 2019 Hybrid Limited went up $150 as well, so $250 increase. Website only shows the $100 on destination charge increase at the moment.

Scott Kuykendall
[email protected]
309-275-7257
Sam Leman Automotive
post #9 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 09:26 AM

I’m in Oregon and I’m ready to buy a Hybrid Limited. The current incentive is $1,000 and one Portland dealer is offering an additional $2,000+ discount for a total of $3,192 off MSRP:

https://www.portlandjeep.com/new/Chr...749f0f3ed8.htm

I am ready to buy today but I want wait
for a better FCA incentive. How likely are incentives to increase between now and December? Any chance special APR will be offered on the Hybrid later this year?
The non Hybrid currently offers 0% for 36 months and I’d buy in an instant if it was available on the Hybrid. Has special fincinacing been offered on the Hybrid in the past? If so, is it more likely at a certain time of the year (e.g. August)? If not is the cash incentive likely to increase?

-Miles
post #10 of 25 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mileso View Post
Im in Oregon and Im ready to buy a Hybrid Limited. The current incentive is $1,000 and one Portland dealer is offering an additional $2,000+ discount for a total of $3,192 off MSRP:

https://www.portlandjeep.com/new/Chr...749f0f3ed8.htm

I am ready to buy today but I want wait
for a better FCA incentive. How likely are incentives to increase between now and December? Any chance special APR will be offered on the Hybrid later this year?
The non Hybrid currently offers 0% for 36 months and Id buy in an instant if it was available on the Hybrid. Has special fincinacing been offered on the Hybrid in the past? If so, is it more likely at a certain time of the year (e.g. August)? If not is the cash incentive likely to increase?

-Miles
Have you checked with Dick Hannah Chrysler/Jeep/Ram in Vancuver? You can email their internet sales department, and they'll give you a legitimate price. I haven't bought a Pacifica yet, but they were by far the least expensive out the door for the last two Jeeps in the Portland area. And you probably know this, but you don't have to pay taxes if you have an Oregon address even though they're in Washington.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page