Changes to order system - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-21-2019, 07:02 AM Thread Starter

Changes to order system

I ordered a 19 PacHy last night. The dealer did the order on paper. The actual ordering system at Chrysler was shut down. The dealer thought that the system was getting some changes on the Chrysler end. Maybe they added the anniversary package or made other changes?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-21-2019, 07:30 AM

More than likely just updates and maintenance on their software.

2018 Limited Gas
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-23-2019, 12:26 PM
Jax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
I ordered a 19 PacHy last night. The dealer did the order on paper. The actual ordering system at Chrysler was shut down. The dealer thought that the system was getting some changes on the Chrysler end. Maybe they added the anniversary package or made other changes?
Im about to order one too. What did you get and what was your price??

Im looking at fully-loaded version with MSRP for 50,725. With destination and other fees its at 48,608...

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 10:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax View Post
Im about to order one too. What did you get and what was your price??

Im looking at fully-loaded version with MSRP for 50,725. With destination and other fees its at 48,608...
I'm going for the Billet Silver with the "S" package. (I like the idea of an all black interior instead of the Diesel gray door panels.)
Mine will have the Advanced safety package and the mud flaps. I wish I could delete the entertainment package and get a credit but that is not possible.
If it is still in place when the van arrives, it should qualify for $1000 Midwest Cash rebate. Other than rebates the dealer is giving me a $3600 discount.
This is the 8th vehicle I have purchased from this dealer.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-24-2019, 04:16 PM

I am pretty sure the FCA incentives are protected for custom orders. I came close to special ordering my Jeep, and the dealers I worked with said they would protect the incentives to give me either that, or the current incentives at delivery if they were better.

2018 Pacifica S Limited
White/Black Interior
3.6L V6 Gas

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page