May 2019 Incentive - 0% APR 60mo - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By Cozarkian
  • 1 Post By Cornfield

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 06:09 PM Thread Starter

May 2019 Incentive - 0% APR 60mo

Hello fellow PacHy forum members.

I've been doing lots of reading in this forum and other places, trying to get educated about the different issues and virtues of the PacHy, since we're on the market to purchase a Minivan this year due to family growing by one kid

I just saw that the chrysler incentive for the month of May 2019 is the 0% APR for up to 60 months, which in my limited financial understanding means getting a "free" load, since there is no interest if paid in those 60 months right?

My dilemma is now that I've been comparing PacHy to Odyssey and both have issues, recalls and unhappy owners, but at the same time , there are many other owners that are happy with both and don't come to this types of forums to post about their happy experiences. And now with the 0% APR offered by Chrysler ( which I believe is due to their lack luster sales reported yesterday ) , compared to getting an Odyssey financed at something above 2.9% , should I go with the PacHy Limited?

What would you do or suggest me to consider before pulling the trigger and going for the PacHy this month in order to take advantage of the promo? I'll be doing more research in order to try and negotiate a great deal, and also take advantage of the Tax Credit next year.

Thanks in advance for your comments and sugestions
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 06:27 PM

Depends on what's important to you. But I think the most important is: do you want a Hybrid? If Yes, go Pachy, if no, then you still need to weigh out what's most important.

2019 Pacifica S Hybrid Limited - Brilliant Black, all options
2016 Dodge// Charger R/T Scat Pack - B5 Blue
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 06:41 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyma45 View Post
Depends on what's important to you. But I think the most important is: do you want a Hybrid? If Yes, go Pachy, if no, then you still need to weigh out what's most important.
Thanks for your response, I do want a hybrid, I currently have a 2014 Plug-In Prius and we get ~ 52MPG, we're used to put gas about twice a month and we rarely plug it in to charge it due to the small mileage we would get on EV which is 11mi .

I also like the Federal Tax Credit of $7,500 and the state of CA is giving $1,500 , there might be other incentives that I'm not aware of, but that would be the icing on the cake.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-02-2019, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamex009 View Post
I also like the Federal Tax Credit of $7,500 and the state of CA is giving $1,500 , there might be other incentives that I'm not aware of, but that would be the icing on the cake.
Check your electrical company. PG&E, for example, has an $800 rebate.
Kamex009 likes this.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-04-2019, 08:46 AM

I would rather see a serious cash rebate than a 0% loan.
craig likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page