2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums - View Single Post - 8.4 touchscreen "disappearing"
View Single Post
post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-07-2019, 01:08 PM
irpilot
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbowperson View Post
Unfortunately it is out of warranty so I'd say I'm on my own. It looks like I can get a new screen for around $400 so I'd say that's my best route. This is just after dropping close to $2K for a new AC compressor and rental car while it was down. I just need to decide if I replace it or dump the POS for something different. By the way this morning the passenger temperature display is completely gone so it's definitely getting worse.
Man that sucks to hear. Can't believe the compressor already crapped out. You can find the screen on eBay for quite a bit less. I got the processor and screen for less than 300 at a junk yard.

Here's a screen for $185. The picture is deceiving because it's refracting the light from the shattered windshield. They say it's A grade in the description. They also have a 30 return policy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Info-GPS-TV...YAAOSwM6VcXISK

2017 PACIFICA LIMITED GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC, BLACK ALLOY, SAFETY TEC, UCONNECT THEATER/SOUND, 20" WHEELS. DELIVERED 09/12/16.

Last edited by irpilot; 07-07-2019 at 01:14 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome