Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Good news, an Over the Air update has been released for 2018 Pacificas and Pacifica Hybrids that includes a fix for the Anti-Theft code pop up:
GROUP: 08 - Electrical
DATE: February 1, 2018
UAV, UCV with RDH or RFD Radio Over The Air Software Updates
2018 (RU) Chrysler Pacifica
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles within the following markets/countries: NAFTA (U.S. and Canada).
NOTE: This bulletin applies to vehicles built on or before January 23, 2018 (MDH 0123XX) equipped with Uconnect 4C NAV With 8.4( Display (Sales Codes UAV or UCV) with 760 Watt Amplifier (Sales Code RDH) or 506 Watt Amplifier (Sales Code RFD).
Customers may experience one or more of the following:
• PHEV vehicles may intermittently not charge when using the scheduled charging feature instead of “Charge Now” button.
• When shifting to reverse, the radio displays blue/black lines instead of the rear view camera and is followed by a reset.
• Radio stays on with key ”OFF” and drains battery.
• Radio reboots multiple times when a Samsung J-7T phone is connected for charging only.
• Audio System starts up with the anti-theft screen.
• Radio processor freezes while the navigation screen is loading.
• Back-up camera remains live when shifted out of reverse beyond the intended delay feature."
This update is in the process of being rolled out regionally across the United States, unfortunately we do not have an ETA for when it will reach certain regions/vehicles. At this time this update is not available for download at your dealership or via driveuconnect.com.
Chrysler Social Care Specialist