WeatherTech Mats - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

Garage
WeatherTech Mats

My wife and I got a set of WeatherTech Mats (1st, 2nd, and 3rd rows) and just aren't a huge fan of them. We use the stow and go far to frequently. I would return them but they charge a 15% restocking fee and I would have to cover shipping back. If anyone is interested in them make me an offer and we can talk. They retail for $200 plus shipping.

2017 Chrysler Pacifica Touring L Plus
Granite Crystal Exterior
Black/Alloy Interior

UConnect Theater group - Keysense - Nav
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-01-2018, 08:55 PM

Garage
Where are you located?

* Geez guys, finish your location and signature w model!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

DRIVING - 17 Pacifica Hybrid Platinum CDN Granite Grey, Chargepoint EVSE & 240V OEM, Full WeatherTech Sunroof Deflector + Mats, Front MOPAR Mudflaps, Winter RWC 17" + MOPAR TPMS + Michelin Xi2
SOLD - 08 Honda Odyssey Touring White no PAX
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 12:46 AM

Garage
Which mats will you replace the WT's with?

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-02-2018, 07:13 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
I have had WeatherTech Mats or Liners in each of our last four vehicles, but selected the Chrysler / Mopar All Weather Slush Mats for the Pacifica. The 2nd Row Stow N Go is what makes the Chrysler Mats a better choice in this vehicle as it doesn't have the ball and socket anchors in the middle section of the mat. When you want to Stow your 2nd Row Seats, you can easily just pop the outside ball and socket connector in the mat and fold it to the opposite side such that the floor access can be lifted into place after sliding the front seat forward.

2017 Pacifica Limited
Red, Fully Loaded 8-Passenger
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 10:17 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by gory View Post
Where are you located?
Im in NC - Sorry for the late reply. Had to take a few days away from the forum to get ahead on work and just got back in town from vacation.

Granite Crystal Exterior
Black/Alloy Interior

post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 10:19 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightrules View Post
Im thinking of giving the Husky's a shot.

Granite Crystal Exterior
Black/Alloy Interior

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 10:24 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wisejd View Post
I have had WeatherTech Mats or Liners in each of our last four vehicles, but selected the Chrysler / Mopar All Weather Slush Mats for the Pacifica. The 2nd Row Stow N Go is what makes the Chrysler Mats a better choice in this vehicle as it doesn't have the ball and socket anchors in the middle section of the mat. When you want to Stow your 2nd Row Seats, you can easily just pop the outside ball and socket connector in the mat and fold it to the opposite side such that the floor access can be lifted into place after sliding the front seat forward.
I might take a look at them. I was leaning toward the Husky's. I like how the "center isle" piece is attached to the 3rd row mat and not the 2nd. It just makes me feel like folding it over to the access the stow and go might be a bit easier

Granite Crystal Exterior
Black/Alloy Interior

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 11:28 AM

Garage
Check out the 3D Maxpider Kagu ones. I'm leaning that way.

2018 Touring L Plus - Granite Crystal Metallic / "S" Appearance / Black & Light Diesel Gray / 20" Black Noise Wheels / Advanced Safety Tech / Tri-Panoramic Sunroof / Uconnect Theater / 20 Speaker Harman Kardon / Hands-Free Doors / 3D MAXpider Mats / HID+LED Conversion / Rayno Phantom S9 Nano-Ceramic Tint / Vantrue N2 Pro Dual Dash Cam / Thule Motion XXL Roof Box / Lifetime Max Care Warranty / Tire & Wheel Warranty
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 11:39 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfNC02 View Post
Im thinking of giving the Husky's a shot.

we had huskyliners in 3 of our cars including our recently traded in grand caravan, and i will say this....
husky liners are A LOT stiffer. and the ribs in the mats are taller. all in all i like these weathertech mats better. they seem to be a more "precise" fit and are just ever so slightly prettier to look at

I wasn't raised to be a Mopar guy. Now i have 2. Go figure!!

2017 Tusk White Pearl Chrysler Pacifica Touring - Dec. 2016 Build.
2017 Granite Crystal Metallic Dodge Journey GT Blacktop Edition - Feb. 2017 Build.
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-22-2018, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryman View Post
we had huskyliners in 3 of our cars including our recently traded in grand caravan, and i will say this....
husky liners are A LOT stiffer. and the ribs in the mats are taller.
The Husky's are indeed quite stiff - I was surprised when I pulled them out of the box. They will stand up on their edge. They are very robust and lifetime warranted. I could see someone having the opinion that they are a little to "industrial" for their tastes. I just wanted the best protection, and they seem to nail that.

2018 Bright White Pacifica Hybrid Limited
Ordered: 15 SEP 2017
VIN: 19 SEP 2017
D1: 19 SEP 2017
Build sheet: 25 SEP 2017
JS: 28 SEP 2017
SL: 28 OCT 2017
KZ: 29 OCT 2017
Sticker: 30 OCT 2017
Dealer: 21 NOV 2017
Possession: 28 NOV 2017

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page