Set of 4 OEM Pacifica 17 inch wheels and tires - 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-30-2018, 03:44 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Set of 4 OEM Pacifica 17 inch wheels and tires

Hi all. I put new wheels and tires on my Pacifica. I'm willing to sell the stock wheel package if anyone is interested. They're the Pacifica Turbine style 17 inch wheels with tires. The tires are Yokohama Avid S 235/65/17R. They also include installed tire pressure sensors and factory lugnuts. Only 200 miles on them. You can pick them up in Hopkinton MA or I can drop them off for free if you live in MA, RI, Eastern CT, Lower NH, Lower ME.” I did contact UPS and shipping is a killer "120-130 per wheel." That's why I'm offering to meet or drop them off. I'm thinking $650 or b/o. Send me a msg if interested. Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image3.jpg (203.9 KB, 32 views)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 2017+ Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page